Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help needed!! girl suspects her BF is cheating on her!

spiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys
I have a mate in work who I am quite friendly with.
We are both 20.

She has had a boyfriend for a few years but I have been out to the cinema with her and stuff one on one.

Well anyhow yesterday she told me that she supects that her boyfriend is cheating on her because he is lying to her saying he is staying in but she knows he has been out.

I like this girl quite a bit...
What should I say to her when she asks what my opinion is?

she has also asked me before would I ever cheat on a girl?, whats the best way to answer that question?

Cheers guys
help is much appreciated

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What should I say to her when she asks what my opinion is?
Tell her to please continue to bleed her problems into your soft, absorbent core. You are her emotional tampon, and will aborb all without messing up her panties.

Go read the DJ Bible.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, if she's comfortable enough with you that she's divulging this sh*t, your ass is grass most likely.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she asks you what you oppinion is you should tell her:
"Don't you have any girlfriends you can talk to about this stuff?"

When she asks you if you would cheat on a girl tell her:
"Well for twins - who wouldn't?"

If you actually want to date this girl then you *need* to start ignoring her and fast - its most likely too late.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Tell her to please continue to bleed her problems into your soft, absorbent core. You are her emotional tampon, and will aborb all without messing up her panties.

Go read the DJ Bible.
Yes, I agree. Tell her that you are there for her. And make sure you tell her that you are a nice guy, and would never do that to her if you were ever lucky enough to get the opportunity to be with a hot chick like her. Make sure she knows that you will never stop being her friend, no matter what. She needs to know that you are her free therapists.

I recommend you send her some flowers, and thank her for trusting you enough to tell you her emotional problems. Tell her you want to consider you as her twin brother. Maybe you can get her to call you her "cousin" (I know somebody who used to call her male friend that), that way she doesn't feel like you'll make a move or anything.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the matter. if he can do it so she can do it too. ltrs are systems.

if you do something here it will reflects the exact opposite on you.

If you push it will pull..

So tell her to be sure, than she can be free to do the same.

anyway, its just a bf gf situation.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes Desdinova and Gansta are correct.

You must show you are better then her BF. That means been there when she is sad and down.

You need to comfort her, that way she will think you a loving and caring guy. Give her your shoulder when ever she calls.

Tell her you would never ever cheat on someone as wonderful as her.

Maybe suprise her with a rose. Maybe little inspirational poems, perfume them so they smell like you.

Keep in constant contact with her to make sure she is ok. That way she will be constantly reminded how sweet you are.

Keep it up and she will forget about the bf and fall head over heels in love with you.

Trust me this is guaranteed stuff, I have so many hot friends who have told how they are just banging their jerky bfs until a real prince comes along and sweeps her off her feet.