"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Help needed!! girl suspects her BF is cheating on her!

spiker

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Hey guys
I have a mate in work who I am quite friendly with.
We are both 20.

She has had a boyfriend for a few years but I have been out to the cinema with her and stuff one on one.

Well anyhow yesterday she told me that she supects that her boyfriend is cheating on her because he is lying to her saying he is staying in but she knows he has been out.

I like this girl quite a bit...
What should I say to her when she asks what my opinion is?

she has also asked me before would I ever cheat on a girl?, whats the best way to answer that question?

Cheers guys
help is much appreciated
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
What should I say to her when she asks what my opinion is?
Tell her to please continue to bleed her problems into your soft, absorbent core. You are her emotional tampon, and will aborb all without messing up her panties.

Go read the DJ Bible.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Yeah, if she's comfortable enough with you that she's divulging this sh*t, your ass is grass most likely.
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
When she asks you what you oppinion is you should tell her:
"Don't you have any girlfriends you can talk to about this stuff?"

When she asks you if you would cheat on a girl tell her:
"Well for twins - who wouldn't?"

If you actually want to date this girl then you *need* to start ignoring her and fast - its most likely too late.
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Originally posted by Desdinova
Tell her to please continue to bleed her problems into your soft, absorbent core. You are her emotional tampon, and will aborb all without messing up her panties.

Go read the DJ Bible.
Yes, I agree. Tell her that you are there for her. And make sure you tell her that you are a nice guy, and would never do that to her if you were ever lucky enough to get the opportunity to be with a hot chick like her. Make sure she knows that you will never stop being her friend, no matter what. She needs to know that you are her free therapists.

I recommend you send her some flowers, and thank her for trusting you enough to tell you her emotional problems. Tell her you want to consider you as her twin brother. Maybe you can get her to call you her "cousin" (I know somebody who used to call her male friend that), that way she doesn't feel like you'll make a move or anything.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
whats the matter. if he can do it so she can do it too. ltrs are systems.

if you do something here it will reflects the exact opposite on you.

If you push it will pull..

So tell her to be sure, than she can be free to do the same.

anyway, its just a bf gf situation.
 

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
Yes Desdinova and Gansta are correct.

You must show you are better then her BF. That means been there when she is sad and down.

You need to comfort her, that way she will think you a loving and caring guy. Give her your shoulder when ever she calls.

Tell her you would never ever cheat on someone as wonderful as her.

Maybe suprise her with a rose. Maybe little inspirational poems, perfume them so they smell like you.

Keep in constant contact with her to make sure she is ok. That way she will be constantly reminded how sweet you are.

Keep it up and she will forget about the bf and fall head over heels in love with you.

Trust me this is guaranteed stuff, I have so many hot friends who have told how they are just banging their jerky bfs until a real prince comes along and sweeps her off her feet.
 
Top