Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help my aspirations become possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is 12:45 a.m. at the moment. I am overwhelmed with sleepiness, thus I will keep this brief.

I need to improve my grades, increase my knowledge -- to be the best that I can be.

I lack disipline. Should I play video games or shouldn't I? Should I rather focus on studying and reading -- shunning video games?

This desire to play video games is a want. So I succumb to the desire. Or DO what I MUST do?

What schedule should I follow? etc, etc.

My aspiration is to become a lawyer. That being said, I must improve my writing/reading.

- Should I drop video gaming all together replacing it with reading
- The other questions are stated above*

*Note: Take the liberty of adding your own advice.

P.S. I am sincerly hoping that you can help me conquer my dilemma, enabling me to have a good night's rest; with this heavy burden off my chest.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the heavy burden that you have? It sounds like you already know what you're doing wrong... doing nothing but playing video games. It's a crutch, pure and simple. I mean, if you want to "change your life", how do you think that it's going to happen if you don't do something to actually change it?

Keep on playing games - it won't change anything. Whatever you want has to come from within. Sure maybe it sounds like psychobabble but it's true. If you want to ever make a change, then you're going to have to change whatever it is that's causing the problem in the first place.

Go to bed. :)

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I change -- by not playing video games; focusing more on school work?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, no need at all.

i'm sure that you can become a succesful lawyer by playing video games all day long..

:rolleyes:

AIR-PILOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fitch
It is 12:45 a.m. at the moment. I am overwhelmed with sleepiness, thus I will keep this brief.

I need to improve my grades, increase my knowledge -- to be the best that I can be.

I lack disipline. Should I play video games or shouldn't I? Should I rather focus on studying and reading -- shunning video games?

This desire to play video games is a want. So I succumb to the desire. Or DO what I MUST do?

What schedule should I follow? etc, etc.

My aspiration is to become a lawyer. That being said, I must improve my writing/reading.

- Should I drop video gaming all together replacing it with reading
- The other questions are stated above*

*Note: Take the liberty of adding your own advice.

P.S. I am sincerly hoping that you can help me conquer my dilemma, enabling me to have a good night's rest; with this heavy burden off my chest.
Dude are you sure you want to be a lawyer? Where is the motivation? You seem to like Video Games more. The hardest thing to studying is the start, once you start then you won't stop. How old are you? Yeah man I was the same way, I loved playing my PS2, going out late, hanging out with friends, chicks etc etc. But once I knew my goal, I got motivated and let those things go. Have Fun, but concentrate on your goal...BECOMING A LAWYER. Video games won't get you anywhere.
How bout this...
Set a Schedule for yourself.
Studying 2 hours
Video Games 1 hour
Back to studying etc etc.
That usually always helps, keep the schedule. Almost like a DJ BOOTCAMP.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Help my aspirations become possible!

Originally posted by AIR-PILOT
Dude are you sure you want to be a lawyer? Where is the motivation? You seem to like Video Games more. The hardest thing to studying is the start, once you start then you won't stop. How old are you? Yeah man I was the same way, I loved playing my PS2, going out late, hanging out with friends, chicks etc etc. But once I knew my goal, I got motivated and let those things go. Have Fun, but concentrate on your goal...BECOMING A LAWYER. Video games won't get you anywhere.
How bout this...
Set a Schedule for yourself.
Studying 2 hours
Video Games 1 hour
Back to studying etc etc.
That usually always helps, keep the schedule. Almost like a DJ BOOTCAMP.
I was a bit vague I admit. I do have a schedule akin to the one you gave me. In fact, stricter. Less games, more studying. Games have been restricted to weekends; late at night -- when I finish everything planned for that day.

What is in question is whether I should drop gaming all together and do something more constructive.

BELIEVE me, I AM VERY motivated to practice law. I particpate in anything which entails debates, politics, etc.

My work ethics are in question. Not my motivation.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
no, no need at all.

i'm sure that you can become a succesful lawyer by playing video games all day long..

:rolleyes:
Where did you pull the idea that I play all day. Please: Read the thread before posting.

Note: I am asking for suggestions on whether to incorporate it in my schedule/life. Not subsituting it with school work.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, stop making posts saying "what should I do to my life!?" This is atleast the 3rd post of yours that I read that is like this...

Only YOU can get your life straight, so stop whining about it.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
Dude, stop making posts saying "what should I do to my life!?" This is atleast the 3rd post of yours that I read that is like this...

Only YOU can get your life straight, so stop whining about it.
Eternal, READ the damn thread before replying. Apparently, YOU are the only one whining about it.

Furthermore, I am not whining -- I am seeking advice on HOW I CAN get MY LIFE straight.

Go post something constructive. Get at least ONE out of your 5,381 posts to COUNT.

On-another-note: excuse me fellow DJs. Now in reference to the scope of the thread; what do you think?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fitch
Eternal, READ the damn thread before replying. Apparently, YOU are the only one whining about it.

Furthermore, I am not whining -- I am seeking advice on HOW I CAN get MY LIFE straight.

Go post something constructive. Get at least ONE out of your 5,381 posts to COUNT.

On-another-note: excuse me fellow DJs. Now in reference to the scope of the thread; what do you think?
I have more than enough constrcutive and quality posts.

I also know not to post the same question in a half dozen forums.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
I have more than enough constrcutive and quality posts.

I also know not to post the same question in a half dozen forums.
Well, I know that I should post the same questions in THREE different sub-sections of the forum in order to obtain responses from various people.

Keep in mind not everyone goes to every sub-section in this forum.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have reached my decision. When I get back from the gym I will make a thread dedicated to it.

I will include the link. Expect it around: 8-9pm

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitch,
You know what you have to do. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.