"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Help me

Colt45

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Phoenix
Their is this girl that keeps talking about how much she wants me. The thing is that she's dating other guys. I feel like I'm being used realy bad. What should I do????
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Play cold and don't give her lots of attention and call her on her ****... If she is like "Oh I want you" say "Prove it or fvck off" or do it more polite but still strong.
 

Colt45

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Phoenix
Sounds good. I'm going to try that one.
Thanks
 

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
The funny thing is you probably new the right thing to do. You just wanted 'to be sure.' Next time just do what your gut tells you.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
don't listen to what women say -- just look at what they do -- personally if woman says she likes me and is dating other men I see this as grave disrespect and the biatch is pulling your chain and seeing how far she can take you .

have some dignity and leave this girl alone -- she will respect much more --- trust me. Ignore her #ss and get other chicks and then when you are dating other chicks and she knows it - then you tell her the same shyt "I like you" and see how she takes it.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top