"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Help me out

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
I'm getting frustrated here, someone help me out. First of all, I'll lay down a few things : I'm francophone, french, though not my maternal language, is the one I'm most fluent in. In english, I can speak and understand without problem someone talk, but when it's my turn, I have a really big french accent. Also, I'm not fluent at all : as in, I have to search my words every time, and it's almost like I'm translating in english what I say subconciously in my head in french.

So, here's where the problem gets bad : I get on the bus after school today, and there was this girl, maybe HB7.5, sitting there. We make eye contact, and she smiles before I even really checked her out (as in, very quickly). So, I smile back, no problem here. She was sitting alone, but then I stumbled : I couldn't get myself to go up to her and talk to her in english. Thing is, I don't have this problem when I talk in french : I can go up to anyone and strike up a convo and all is well.

So, how can I make myself more confortable with my sucky english speaking and recover my confidence when faced with english-only girls ?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
southern California
Relax dude! Here is what i would do. write down things or questions you would like to say to her in english an memorize them. then go say them to her and dont worry about your accent. It will make you interesting and she may think it to be sexy. If you dont unerstand her answer ask her to explain it so you can understand. Then tell her you would like her to teach you english better and that will give you an excuse to be around her. Try it and Dont Sweat It DUDE!
 
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Location
Europe
If you know any English female friends, you could ask to practise with them which may help your confidence. Just an idea.
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Maybe walk up and say soemthing in french (just a few words) when she looks at be like "sorry my name is AlexTheGreat shake her hand then ask her some questions, she will most defidently ask you if you are french or something which should give ya a few minuetes of chater.

Use it to your advantage.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
girls love guys with accents. Use it to your advantage and you should be able to get chicks no problem
 

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Well I think your questions have been answered already but if you want to be a DJ you're going to have to face it some time or another. This is truth but you can actually pick up girls without saying a word I have seen it happen before. Just remember that and talking just makes it easier a saying that I remember is "what you focus on gets bigger" well something like that. There is no point memorising things I don't think because if you are speaking properly for half of the conversation then you can't speak so good the chick will pick up on it.
 
Top