"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Help me out with the ****y and Funny

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
Alright ... I can be really ****y and funny, but only when I'm around people that don't matter to me, as in, girls I have no interest in, or close friends.

For exemple, this girl I had absolutely no interest in, who I hadn't seen in two years. We go see a movie together, and since that moment, I just kept busting her balls. Not a moment of calm. And, I guess I was pretty good, cuz she kept laughing the whole time. We didn't have any serious conversation the whole night ... just kept laughing and laughing. At the end, SHE kissed me (on the cheek, but still).

But, when I try to approach girls that I'm actually interested in, I turn into Mr Nice Guy again. I guess that, once I start the C&F with someone, I can just build up from there, but that initial interaction cannot happen ! I just can't make fun of her so easily. And, since last week, I've slowly but surely seen her initial interest to friendzone-material .... (which isn't good AT ALL).

So, help me out ! Help me make that initial neg-hit, so I can just start cranking the machine more and more.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
You'r problem is being C/F when you are tryign to impress someone. You don't need to impress people you arn't interested in or close friends so you just open up. You don't worry if something you say comes off as stupid or dumb. What will get you over this is when you really understand that being Mr. Nice Guy doesn't impress the chicks your interested in, being C/F WILL. It shows that you arn't desperate, needy and don't care about what they think of you.
 

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
I do understand it. I've had my share of crappy experiences last year, where the nice guy killed my game. So, it's not that I don't understand how Nice Guys don't get the chicks ... it's that I just can't ignore the subconsious "What's she gonna think ?" factor ... You're probably right on that point, that, since I don't give a **** what some people think, I'll act freely around them. But, the question remains : how do I transplant this carelessness to girls that I'm interested in ?
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AlexTheGreat
I do understand it. I've had my share of crappy experiences last year, where the nice guy killed my game. So, it's not that I don't understand how Nice Guys don't get the chicks ... it's that I just can't ignore the subconsious "What's she gonna think ?" factor ... You're probably right on that point, that, since I don't give a **** what some people think, I'll act freely around them. But, the question remains : how do I transplant this carelessness to girls that I'm interested in ?
For a long time I pretended each girl I met was a very close friend of mine who I have a very relaxed relationship with.

So, during the conversation, I would think about what she said and then think to myself, "what would I say to Clare right now?"

just practice. you just need to get out there and get used to meeting new people.
 
Top