help me on my ten day challenge :) fvuck me up! lol

DamHE

Don Juan
Reaction score
10 day challenge its been ****ing 14 man the **** up u *****

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your challenge should be a one second challenge: either talk to her or forget about it completely.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay Day 3 of the challenge....

i rarely saw her today lol...and when i saw her i didnt say anythin..hmmm

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eh, your challenge isn't going so well..

i would recommend you change things...setting a timeframe is not the right way to begin...usually these types of challenges are set up by a burst of desire to change...which you pretty much conveyed in your first post...so what should you do?

gradual change.."when crossing the river, you must step on every stone." -deng xiao ping

basically, you don't try to do it so quickly...if you tried to skip a stone and slip or miss it entirely, you have no step to return to because both your feet are in the air

you also have oneitis by the way, "there's something about this girl."

THERE'S NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HER OR ANY OTHER GIRL...YOU WILL NEVER KNOW IF THERE'S SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT ANY GIRL EVEN AFTER MARRIAGE...that's why the divorce rate is about 51%...

don't focus only on this one girl, as you're doing now....if you really want her...you should develop your game...and that will make your chances with her much better..

i used to think the same thing about htis one girl on my list...and i did even after posting about her many times....finally i realize, if i want her i have to develop myself more...if you game other girls, you gain experience and technique...you will truly become an alpha...she will begin to recognize you more,...and when you approach, you'll be ready

consider that..:yes:

Furnezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Exactly. What girls in highschool want nowadays are "cute" guys, not "playas". This reallys comes to my advantage cuz I know what girls think is cute, and by acting cute (i know it sounds gay), girls will go CRAZY over you. Theyre gonna realize your one of a kind, and your not like all those other players just looking to get some ass and use the girl for what shes got.
So what do girls find cute?

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
peacefire said:
okay Day 3 of the challenge....

i rarely saw her today lol...and when i saw her i didnt say anythin..hmmm
Every single day of your life you spend with this challenge in mind and not taking advantage of it is a failure.
You've failed day after day after day because you aren't even trying!

Don't even post again man, DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU AT LEAST TRY.

I'm not trying to be mean dude I just want you to step it up.
Realize, REALIZE that it only takes ONE WORD.

"Hi."

I know you can take it from there. I definitely know ya can.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
Every single day of your life you spend with this challenge in mind and not taking advantage of it is a failure.
You've failed day after day after day because you aren't even trying!

Don't even post again man, DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU AT LEAST TRY.

I'm not trying to be mean dude I just want you to step it up.
Realize, REALIZE that it only takes ONE WORD.

"Hi."

I know you can take it from there. I definitely know ya can.

I dont find it mean...
I am going to post because im doing this for me.
I feel better when I write this **** down....

yeh i may sound like a ****ing failure..hmmm...

you tell me im not trying...lol...believe me dude im trying i juz cant ****ing take the frirst step to go and initiate...its like i have invisible ppl holding me back...i always end up hesitating..****...and this girl is the cutest girl in the school...but youre probably right..ur more experienced...**** i hate my situation...but u guys are right I have to end it...I have to do something i dont want to be the ****in observer in this life AAAAGGHHHHH!!!!

It will end with a fall or rise...but it has to end man....****...

i guess this risk of losing what your heart really wants,what you think about all day and night is what sepperates the Don juans from
the average folk...

Im gonna do it..its going to be the first thing i do the next time i see her...i dont care about anyone there im going to break through this barrier...

and yeh again....im not posting on this site for others..im postin cuz im at point in my life where i have to let it all out...Im on my way to being found...to getting what i want..to getting success....and i dont give a **** about anything else....hmmmm.

nicelife

Don Juan
Reaction score
peacefire said:
okay days 3 and 4 have gone by....and still no improvement....hmmmm

still no improvement?

what the f_ck are you waiting for to improve?

man the f_ck up and talk to this chick

the more you put it off the more your head is going to explode with thoughts

"omg what if she doesnt like me"

"omg shes so cute!!"

"hmmmmmmmm"

"oh my heart is so delicate!"

this aint don jane mother****er man up!!

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh im letting my emotions fvuk me! ill talk to her the next time i see her

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont you can gtfo, b/c the chances are if you dont just go for it now, your never going to do it.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
no dude! i FAILED! I FCKIN FAILED!!! :(

but im workin on myself..im workin on doing cold aproaches to get my confidence back up..

PCE

btw this failure wont take me down itll only make me stronger...

but i still havent talked to her...im afraidof aproachin her while shes in a set...
waitin for the moment where shell be alone...that moment never comes

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember this..

there are only two people in this world that actually care about you approaching this girl: the AFC in you that wishes but will never approach her, and the alpha in you that wants to emerge.

your parents, friends, us, fellow classmates, people at school that might be watching at the moment of your approach

THEY ALL DON'T CARE. all the alphas will commend you for trying...the only people who will laugh and give you **** about it are the AFCs at school who can't approach a girl cause they're jealous of you

back in my freshman year...this upperclassman went out with the girl that i had oneitis for for the longest time...i was jealous as hell and would think iof everything negative to say about him...but now i realize that the faults i tried to find in him were all in me

it all goes back to buddhist philosophy...what you see in others is merely a reflection of yourself...that's why alphas don't get jealous or angry...they are self satisfied and only see the positive

Confucius says, "What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others. "

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
peacefire said:
no dude! i FAILED! I FCKIN FAILED!!! :(

but im workin on myself..im workin on doing cold aproaches to get my confidence back up..

PCE

btw this failure wont take me down itll only make me stronger...

but i still havent talked to her...im afraidof aproachin her while shes in a set...
waitin for the moment where shell be alone...that moment never comes
Just saying that this failure will make you stronger will not make you stronger. How will it make you stronger? Explain.

And you need to start a new challenge, this time for cold approaches, because I've got a sneaking suspicion that you won't follow through with it if you don't keep down a diary with us.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighty said:
Just saying that this failure will make you stronger will not make you stronger. How will it make you stronger? Explain.

And you need to start a new challenge, this time for cold approaches, because I've got a sneaking suspicion that you won't follow through with it if you don't keep down a diary with us.
i am keeping DIARY WITH U GUYS..IM DOING 50 COLD APROACHES..THEN INCREASING IT AS IT GOES BY

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
*facepalm*
actually, this kinda reminds me of me last year. there was this cutest chick i had ever saw, she was a goddess to me. tons of pedastaling goin on, and whenever i saw her in the morning she would 'make my day' and **** like that. she was in 7th grade(i think she was skipping 8th tho and going straight to highschool) and i was in 8th. yeah i was a major afc afllicted with oneitis.

anyway it was about 2 weeks before valentines day, i was motivated to do the approach before valentines day (to give her chocolates or somethin, afc i know haha) or i would consider myself a failure. operation valentine lol. i never did it. my excuses were exactly the same as yours (shes with other people, i never saw her that much today, shes walking away, BLAH). i was waiting for that perfect chance for me to swoop in and show her whats up. it never came. operation failed. i would see her like 3 times a day and i just never even talked to her at all. keep in mind v- day is in february. to this day i havent said a word to her. she didnt come to my high school so i havent seen her since last year. but february through the end of school that year passed and i didnt do **** but stalk her and go whereever she went waiting for that golden chance. i would just keep procrastinating haha(tomorrow,ok tomorrow, no really TOMORROW fer sure,ok then...crossing my fingers for next year then!) basically thats MONTHS of that going on and on and i never approached her despite that length of time. chickened out every day. if only i saw her again... i would be in her face literally the minute i see her haha. looking back, i actually had hundreds of chances, she hung out with one of my acquaintances for christs sake... lol if i could go back haha.

anyway theres my story. dont repeat my mistake. i may never see her again. and i had hundreds of chances to approach but i just didnt have the balls. BUT i also didnt have this site, but you do, so go get um tigah!!!

also dont do that direct thing. just... no. unless you DO wanna get rejected to make you 'stronger' or some bull **** like that.

also, to whoever mentioned the cute thing, could you give some more info on that, that sounds interesting.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmm to b honest u r setting new challenges to avoid this one. Now i am pretty sure what i say won't effect what u do unless u want it to, but what the hell. Dude u got one task ASK HER OUT. If she tells u to **** off...wooooo u passed the challenge, if she tells u i am single but **** off......woooo u passed the challenge, if she says i am single and i like u.....wooo u passed the challenge. Now this has become no longer about her, stop thinking about her what she says or does dosn't matter. Ur not approaching her to get her number ha who cares about one mere chick. Ur doing this for every chick u will come across from when ur in school till ur 50 years old.

Now u can't set one task like this has a 10 day challenge, there is no improvement. Its a off or on challenge. U either do it or u don't.

I remember there was my oneities in school, i had a letter that i wrote to her on the last day to give to her, which had my feelings of love for her....eeky stuff. But anyway she left early on the last day and i cudn't give it to her. I kind of regret it in a sense, but not 2 seeing its made me who i am. But if i was there again i would of giving it to her, even though i wud 100% of got the look like i am a psycho lol, but i knew if i did do it, i would of learned from it.

I am hoping u don't make the same mistake, if it goes terrible has u can think, u will still learn and become stronger.