Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help me on my ten day challenge :) fvuck me up! lol

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i want this girl..and i want her..but i dont do ****...i just sit and whatch her talk to other guys...i dont do ****..it pisses me off. so im putting this ten day challenge for myself..in ten days i have to get to the point where ill get the girl or i get the rejection...and every day im gonna be keeping u guys uptodated..even if i just sit down ..whatever..so how can u help me?

well if i dont do anything...not even an attempt to get this girl...i want everyone to diss me..yep give me the worst **** you can...ruin my profile and reputation(even though i dont have any atm lol)....make as many gay comments u want...i need some motivation..i couldnt find anyone to do the whole money bet thing... so you guys will be my motivation somehow lol..ill keep u uptodated starting now lol

KEEP IT PCE

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck bro. I'll be checking back on here to see how you do. Keep us posted.

Monkora

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's obviously failed already, he hasn't told us he's done anything in 3 days. ****ing douche.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol he hasnt posted in four days. what a *****.

pseudo.Sam

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude. what happened to the part about "UPDATING US" -.- tsk.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys lol...srry for not updating my ten day challenge lol...i juz got back from my dogseldding trip i had nothing there..so no internet..now im back and im rdy to update u guys and begin the challenge...i couldnt start the challenge cuz of this trip but im back and rdy :D lol brighty called me a ***** hahah

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...

hold the saying "carpe diem" close if you ever want to become something.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay :) this is Day 1....

today i didnt actually talk to her..made a little eye contact...and spotted idicators of interest....

something amazing is happening to me :)

i dont feel intimidated by anyone anymore...i think all the innergame stuff is finally working.

Im behaving very differentley...i talk differentley...i actually feel as if i have higher status...and thats because im sure i do :)...

im behaving just like an high status alpha male...

but i still have to do the aproach...and ive alrdy prepared a script for it..

im going to walk up to her whenever shes alone...very directly im going to tell her...

"hey (her name) i want to talk to u for a minute? and i want to ask u a direct question and i want a direct answer...(smile only for a second)...are you single?"

now if she says Yes or why...ill tell her "because i find u attractive" juz like that very direct...

shes gonna probably smile and say something blah blah blah...
then ill interrupt her by saying

"you can tell me all about it later...(smile)...do u want to get together do something fun next week?"

If she says yes Ill close by walking away and asking her for her number after a few minutes....

I feel very different these days...as if i can tell anyone anything lol

now if i get rejected
all im going to say is
"(smile)..aiight keep it Peace.."
then walk away

KEEP IT PCE

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can wait 10 days and get stuck inside your head more or you can get your balls and approach her the first time you see after reading this post.

" Rejection is just a brick in your palace "

Just do it , and if you fail , move on to the next girl.

If you want challenges to get out of comfort zone , just tell me. But about this girl , just go and try. If it works , good. If not , even better. Because if it doesnt work I hope youll get more motivated to step your game up and start working on the painful self improvement journey.

Peace

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it seems like you've only talked to her once or twice in your life. You cant just do that and then flat out ask if shes single and then say you find her attractive. Obviously, she's gonna feel pretty weirded out and creeped out by the guy whom shes barely talked to before.

Talk to her some more, smile, show her that your interested without having to ask a "direct question". (and in my opinion, that whole direct question line is gonna fail horribly.) And I wouldnt ask if shes single either. Thats something you should be able to find out from other people around your grade. Plus, if you ask her that, all she has to say is "no" and then your entire plan is screwed and you dont get to tell her you like her.

Get to know her, talk to her more often, then you should ask her to hang out. And this shouldnt take 10 days it should take a lot less.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
peacefire said:
okay :) this is Day 1....

today i didnt actually talk to her..made a little eye contact...and spotted idicators of interest....

something amazing is happening to me :)

i dont feel intimidated by anyone anymore...i think all the innergame stuff is finally working.

Im behaving very differentley...i talk differentley...i actually feel as if i have higher status...and thats because im sure i do :)...

im behaving just like an high status alpha male...

but i still have to do the aproach...and ive alrdy prepared a script for it..

im going to walk up to her whenever shes alone...very directly im going to tell her...

"hey (her name) i want to talk to u for a minute? and i want to ask u a direct question and i want a direct answer...(smile only for a second)...are you single?"

now if she says Yes or why...ill tell her "because i find u attractive" juz like that very direct...

shes gonna probably smile and say something blah blah blah...
then ill interrupt her by saying

"you can tell me all about it later...(smile)...do u want to get together do something fun next week?"

If she says yes Ill close by walking away and asking her for her number after a few minutes....

I feel very different these days...as if i can tell anyone anything lol

now if i get rejected
all im going to say is
"(smile)..aiight keep it Peace.."
then walk away

KEEP IT PCE
STOP! Don't do this.

You will not be happy with the outcome if you write a script. This isn't a movie that you're writing, this is real life man.

Plus, opening with "Are you single?" establishes no rapport whatsoever. I can't see how she'll be interested enough in you to give you her number unless you've already talked to her a lot before and actually gotten to know her.

I am very glad that you wanna do something about your fears tho man. This just isn't the way it's supposed to be done. You DON'T want to act like a playa.

If you've already tried this though, I respect you for tryin, and hope u learned something from this experience.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
What exactly do you mean by that? :confused:

Please expand on this....

Basically you don't want to be that guy who is just out for a quick lay, or the guy who hooks up with all of the girls. Nothing's going to turn off a girl faster than that.

You still want to convey that you're coming from a situation of abundance, like you don't care about the outcome, but you don't want to come across as a man-*****. Definitely not in high school.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl in my journalism class did an article on "what's attractive in high school" and I remember a quote in it from a pretty nice looking HB: "Acting like a playa is such a turnoff, it's disgusting."

Being a playa doesn't work anymore because it's common knowledge now, and chicks will associate you as somebody who doesn't really care about them. There's more then just that but I think yall get the idea.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
A girl in my journalism class did an article on "what's attractive in high school" and I remember a quote in it from a pretty nice looking HB: "Acting like a playa is such a turnoff, it's disgusting."

Being a playa doesn't work anymore because it's common knowledge now, and chicks will associate you as somebody who doesn't really care about them. There's more then just that but I think yall get the idea.
Exactly. What girls in highschool want nowadays are "cute" guys, not "playas". This reallys comes to my advantage cuz I know what girls think is cute, and by acting cute (i know it sounds gay), girls will go CRAZY over you. Theyre gonna realize your one of a kind, and your not like all those other players just looking to get some ass and use the girl for what shes got.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
OKay this is Day 2 of my ten day challenge...
I couldnt find her alone so i didnt aproach her. but im getting results from all my high status behaviour im having alot more girls making eye contact with me and giving me indicators of interest...but theres something about this girl!
I think shes a little shy...and she gets nervous around me...because shes behaving in the same way as i did when i wanted someone...but again i might be wrong.

and as EAGLEZ177 mentioned..i actually havent talked to her at all....because i want to kep things mysterious...and for some reason I get the feeling that shes attracted to me...

but as some of u mentioned the script was just a script i dont usually use scripts....anyways i want to try this whole direct aproach...see where itll get me...im not obsessed over this one girl lol...i just see her little diferentley...im trying to avoid falling in love and beta behaviour...ive been behaving ****y funny with other girls so im juz gonna experiment with her...you never know the direct aproach might work...because im sure no one! has ever been direct with her about this!..

ill keep u guys updated for day 3

keep it PCE

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you actually havent talked to her at all? Lol dude you cant just go up to her with a direct approach without having even talking to her before! I know it may make you kinda nervous but you gotta grow a pair of balls and SHOW her your interested, otherwise shes gonna think that your not interested in her and shes just gonna forget about you.

If you cant muster up the courage to talk to her, at least have the balls to smile at her and flirt with her using your body language.