"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Help me look better

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Originally posted by Vincent
Don't even give me that :mad:.

"If I lose 20 lbs, THEN i can wear that". I say BS... You can wear it now, your just too timid. You gotta get over that. I'm not muscular, not particularly skinny, small framed, short, etc etc, and I STILL wear it, you know why? Because it still looks good!

You gotta just face your fears. Don't use clothes to cover yourself up, use clothes to make yourself look damn good!

Vincent couldnt be more right.

"If i lose 20lbs, THEN i can wear that."
That is something that is coming from a girl.

heres my pic by the way:

http://vhalin.nuclearfallout.net/picture006.jpeg
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Balanced

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
vincent you look depressed in that picture. Smile man.

xomel, Put that chin up so you look confident.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
hoooooooly **** get a haircut for starters... pants that fit would be good too... contacts maybe..and..yeah
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Balanced
vincent you look depressed in that picture. Smile man.

xomel, Put that chin up so you look confident.
I was going for the tough guy look, but heres a picture of me smiling
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Sunny Isle Beach
Holy **** wtf am I doing? I havnt been to the gym in 2 weeks. Thats it. This month I become skinny and no more ****ing excuses.

This times for real
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by This Times For Real
Holy **** wtf am I doing? I havnt been to the gym in 2 weeks. Thats it. This month I become skinny and no more ****ing excuses.

This times for real
thats muh boy!

Go get em buddy
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top