“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Help me look better

Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Sunny Isle Beach
Hey. I updated the site. Check the bottom for new stuff...

http://www.angelfire.com/ab8/omgtehomg

Ok.

Today I got a haircut *which I cant say im super excited about* Shaved the burns and took my glasses off to see whatd I look like with contacts. Contacts would probably take some time to get, but you guys get the idea from the pic. Any more suggestions now for my style of clothing?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
HUGE improvement!

That shirt you were wearing in the first pics, I saw three kids wearing it at school today. That whole style is played out.

Definitely get some clothes that fit you, that white shirt looks a lot better (though I know it's an undershirt).

Nice job. :)
 

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
Keep up the good work man.
 

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
NIIICE IMPROVEMENT! Sorry but you looked like some loser with your hair it was before man. Now it looks hellalot better. Now whatcha gotta do is getcha some clothes dude.

None of that Fubu stuff, south pole, rocawear stuff.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
No more Bozo The Clown hair! Woohoo!

Contacts shouldn't really be hard to get...Just go to your optomotrist and he can get you hooked up.

As far as clothes go, I would personally recommend polo shirts, long sleeve button-down shirts, and some nice jeans. And make sure they fit - they don't have to be skin tight, but the outline of your body should be very well formed.
 

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Excellent job buddy! It's nice to see that some people listen to the advice given on this site and have the balls to go out and do new things, even if they mean change.

Now go get them ladies. :cool:
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
nice hair buddy :D

Lookin good, keep up the work.
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
I mentioned this on another thread, but I'm gonna say it again here:

Glasses AREN'T bad. I used to wear contacts, but later realized that a pair of stylish glasses can boost your appearance BIG TIME. I know so many people that don't even need glasses, but they wear them anyway 'cuz they look BETTER in them. It's all about finding glasses that compliment your face well. Yours don't, but that's okay. My old glasses hella sucked.

If you like contacts, get them. It's a preference. But make sure you check out a lot of frames before you decide, or you might be sorry :p
 

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Nice new style.

1) Now buy some gel, pomades, and glues... and play with them to find a nice hairstyle.

2) Go here and buy MicroTouch. You should be able to buy it at any store. It's popular. Use it for your eyebrows, sideburns, or whatever. It's cheap, $10 US. Worth it, I use it every 3 days. I've plucked some of my eyebrows too, but that's up to you. I personally look way better now with that being done.

http://www.folica.com/MicroTouch_Men__d385.html

3) Start working out again.

You already have clear skin, a nice smile, white teeth and nice eyes. Good job bro.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Great job!!!!

Next step.....thin out those eyebrows........
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Way to go man, the hair cut realllllllllly.....realllllllllly.........really helped lol.

Far as clothes go, buy some stuff that fits lol. If some of the clothes is southpole then thats fine. I wear southpole clothes and I still get told that i'm a good dresser. Try some abercrombie, AE, exc. If you want. I wouldn't make that the main kind've clothing to buy. Simply becuase the sh*t is outragously high. I know a guy that paid 80 some bucks for some abercrombie jeans that had holes in them. (shakes head) You can find all kinds of cheap clothes that look really good.

Wal-mart has some nice clothes, just got to look around. Try different stuff untill you find a style ya like. Keep us updated on your transformation. :)
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
this may be on the metero sexual side but:

1. You have green eyes and dark skin, thats a rarity. from my experience most girls love green eyes AND dark skin but to find them together is a rarity. Dont cover your eyes with those glasses.

2. do something to your eyebrows, they look like pubic hair

3. get a hair cut

4. clothes that fit, be clean clut, or if you prefer a clean cut gangsta. but just being clean cut works.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
One thing that would really help with your appearance is if you resize your images :p

I mean i'm on ethernet, and it takes a long time. We all really appreciate the quality of pictures, but i know i'd appreciate more having to wait less time ;)

Just a thought.

Oh ya, dress better. That gangster look is such crap. The only chicks your gonna get are cholo trash (no offense to anyone).
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Sunny Isle Beach
Originally posted by Vincent
One thing that would really help with your appearance is if you resize your images :p

I mean i'm on ethernet, and it takes a long time. We all really appreciate the quality of pictures, but i know i'd appreciate more having to wait less time ;)

Just a thought.

Oh ya, dress better. That gangster look is such crap. The only chicks your gonna get are cholo trash (no offense to anyone).
Next pics I post will be smaller.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Sunny Isle Beach
Originally posted by xomel
this may be on the metero sexual side but:

1. You have green eyes and dark skin, thats a rarity. from my experience most girls love green eyes AND dark skin but to find them together is a rarity. Dont cover your eyes with those glasses.

2. do something to your eyebrows, they look like pubic hair

3. get a hair cut

4. clothes that fit, be clean clut, or if you prefer a clean cut gangsta. but just being clean cut works.
What is clean cut?
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by This Times For Real
What is clean cut?
See: Abercrombie style.

As in "well groomed and dressed." Very clean and cut looking.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by This Times For Real
What is clean cut?
Clothes that aren't 4 sizes too big, they show off your form, not the lack there off.

Stores such as Gap, Express, American Eagle, Holister, etc etc...

Your clothes are uhm.. lets just cut to the chase, you dress like crap...

I'm sure you like not worrying your small form (maybe) and your fat, but you need to get over that. I know I did. Look at my picture, See how my shirt fits the form of my body http://www.facethejury.com/profile.asp?user_name=Vincent Thats what you want. Maybe a little looser but not much.

Also your pants should be more form fitting. Boot cuts at Express are always good choice. Go and check it out.
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Sunny Isle Beach
Originally posted by Vincent
Clothes that aren't 4 sizes too big, they show off your form, not the lack there off.

Stores such as Gap, Express, American Eagle, Holister, etc etc...

Your clothes are uhm.. lets just cut to the chase, you dress like crap...

I'm sure you like not worrying your small form (maybe) and your fat, but you need to get over that. I know I did. Look at my picture, See how my shirt fits the form of my body http://www.facethejury.com/profile.asp?user_name=Vincent Thats what you want. Maybe a little looser but not much.

Also your pants should be more form fitting. Boot cuts at Express are always good choice. Go and check it out.
Ah well i cant wear those because my form is disgusting. I need to lose more weight to be able to wear those clothes.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by This Times For Real
Ah well i cant wear those because my form is disgusting. I need to lose more weight to be able to wear those clothes.
Don't even give me that :mad:.

"If I lose 20 lbs, THEN i can wear that". I say BS... You can wear it now, your just too timid. You gotta get over that. I'm not muscular, not particularly skinny, small framed, short, etc etc, and I STILL wear it, you know why? Because it still looks good!

You gotta just face your fears. Don't use clothes to cover yourself up, use clothes to make yourself look damn good!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top