ok this is over a net, profile thing. I know what your thinking, but i have met loads of grls this way, I know if i get her MSN, and shes not stuck up, we'll meet within 2 weeks!
This starts from the bottom,
--------------------------------------------------------------------
lol... didnt mean it lk tha! i meant it as in i prefer to message ppl first get to knw em a bit b4 addin em on MSN!! but if u dnt wna knw? :S x x
---- Original Message ----
haha ok, your loss, if you ever change your mind messege me.
---- Original Message ----
hey same to u! lol.. i dnt give my addie out easily
u okay? x x
---- Original Message ----
nice profile, and stunning pics. Wanna chat on MSN?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Should i bother replying? What you guys think I could say?
This starts from the bottom,
--------------------------------------------------------------------
lol... didnt mean it lk tha! i meant it as in i prefer to message ppl first get to knw em a bit b4 addin em on MSN!! but if u dnt wna knw? :S x x
---- Original Message ----
haha ok, your loss, if you ever change your mind messege me.
---- Original Message ----
hey same to u! lol.. i dnt give my addie out easily
---- Original Message ----
nice profile, and stunning pics. Wanna chat on MSN?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Should i bother replying? What you guys think I could say?