Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me figure out if I f***ed this up

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
And that's where I'm at. She strikes me as somewhat slutty by the way she talks about other guys around me. She says she has commitment issues.
these are major red flags.

why the **** do you even want to see this girl again?

there are 4 billion women on earth and you care this much about a girl who obviously has major psychological problems?

wake up dude, you are acting in a very stupid way.

delete her number, block her everywhere and never talk to this girl again.

any interaction you have with this girl is only leading you to a bigger disaster.

ill bet you anything that if she messages you back and you start seeing her again she will hurt you even worst in the future.

if you think you feel bad now, things will be 10 times worst if you see this girl again and she ghosts you later as i know she will.

delete her number, block her everywhere and go meet other women.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From your responses, i feel you are greatly overestimating the constancy of her mind.

She is not just a woman with her fluctuating emotions and hormones, but a woman who has casual sex as a lifestyle. She can live as suits her, but think about what that means in the context of evolutionary anthropology. She is, primitively speaking, risking stds, pregnancies and social effects on fleeting whims and quickly moving on to do it again, and here's the key: either not attaching or very quickly detaching psychologically from the men she does so with.

So, why should you then be so surprised that the words she says in one moment have no meaning in the next? When it's exactly that kind of psychological detachment from moment to moment in her hindbrain, that it must logically take for her to live like she does in the first place.

@Pandora has said something similar in the past, which is how i got this idea, but i cant find the exact post...
Excellent post. I see a woman like this from time to time. She is also bisexual. She is a blast to hang out with, screws like a champion and I can do whatever with her. We've had threesomes. I have to use every bit of willpower to not catch feelings with her because I know she is incapable of caring about me the way I do her. She is broken fundamentally and what she SAYS when she is with me is not how she acts when shes gone. She literally will say she loves me, then vanishes for a month and I'll get a text "hey, wanted to see if I could come see you :) <3"

This woman are VISCOUS to your ego, TREAD CAREFULLY.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so OP successfully had sex with this girl, however she stopped responding to his text afterwards.

OP, in this case, there's nothing you can. And there's nothing about her to really analyse here.

Appreciate the fact that you had sex (aka fun) with her, at that moment, and don't expect anything else. Next time, with next women, don't initiate texts or any kind of contact with the female you had just fvcked the night before - Because it's always perceived (by her) as needy, clingy and weak.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
She literally will say she loves me, then vanishes for a month
holy shiet.

that is ****ed up.

im really scared of women like this.

thats why im so ruthless to get rid of women as soon as i sense danger.

women like this are extremely dangerous.

they will crush you emotionally.

OP needs to be very very careful.

OP get rid of this women NOW!!!

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really see a problem here, what do you want from her? Shes seems like a hoe and you ****ed her.

Do you want her to be yours GF ? Why ?

If you have abundance of options, why are you thinking of a hoe ?

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time, with next women, don't initiate texts or any kind of contact with the female you had just fvcked the night before - Because it's always perceived (by her) as needy, clingy and weak.
I agree 100% with you. I never text first after sex, if you are good in bed and a "great" catch they will always always text first, and then you will have all the power.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Next time, with next women, don't initiate texts or any kind of contact with the female you had just fvcked the night before - Because it's always perceived (by her) as needy, clingy and weak.
this is 100% correct.

i thought everyone in the community knew this?

what the **** is going on with the seduction community right now?

this is basic stuff.

how does anyone on this forum not know something like this?

what has this guy been doing in the community if he does not know basic **** like this?

this is like someone in the NBA not knowing how to do a layup.

OP what in the world have you been doing with your time on this forum if you do not know the most basic principles of seduction?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is 100% correct.

They do but because most men are so weak these days they feel the need to do it anyway

anyway OP you are WAY WAY WAY over invested in what is a thot

why are you trying to wife her ? because she gave you some pu$$y or because you genuinely want her in your life ( think carefully)

You had your turn twice from what i can gather now it's some other guys shot

The cute innocent perception you have of a woman making a sacred bond with you through sex is long gone

some ego's will struggle to accept it but this is 2021 girls are getting A LOT of D

We now seem to be living in a reality where men are trying to get women to commit and women are just wanting casual sex

Oh how the tables have turned

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
but this is 2021 girls are getting A LOT of D
2021?

wtf?

i get really annoyed when i hear this nonsense about how girls have only recently become sluts or how tinder caused all girls to start sleeping around.

LOL.

what world have most of you been living in for the last 15 years?

i have known girls where like this since 2006 when i was only 13 years old.

how stupid are some of you?

what planet do you guys live on?

2021?

hahahhha

In 2006 this brunette in my class who had a long term boyfriend would routinely give me handjobs AT SCHOOL

I remember in 2007 this new really hot blonde moved to my school and kids who knew her from another school where talking about how she had been GANGBANGED at the previous school.

this was in 2007 when we where 15.

in 2009, (hot) girls in my class where talking about how they had fake ids and would sneak into clubs and get ****ed by grown men.

most (hot) girls leave high school with several sexual partners and some of you morons think girls only became sluts when tinder came out?

and keep in mind i went to a rich high school in north america where most kids had multiple homes and where driven to school in escalades and range rovers.

some of you are so naive that part of me feels you deserve to be destroyed by these sluts.

how pathetic that some of you cannot grasp something so fundamental about female nature?

i have known since i was 13 that the vast majority of girls are sleeping around and there are grown men on here starting pathetic threads like OP here who basically seems to be in love with a slut?

some of you need to stop spending time online and spend more time in the real world paying attention.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
this is 100% correct.

what the **** is going on with the seduction community right now?

this is basic stuff.

how does anyone on this forum not know something like this?

what has this guy been doing in the community if he does not know basic **** like this?

this is like someone in the NBA not knowing how to do a layup.

OP what in the world have you been doing with your time on this forum if you do not know the most basic principles of seduction?
If a woman is interested she will reach out to you the next day.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's not interested why bother keeping up with socials? Hasn't bothered to remove me on Snap or Insta and still watches my Insta stories whenever I put them up pretty quickly.
Looking at Instagram and Snapchat is all most women do all day anyway, so I wouldn't read too much into that.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 3 cents because I tip.

Not sure if you initiated, but avoid cuddling after sex. Subconsciously you’re giving vibes of a guy desperately looking for relationship. I’m pretty sure I lost girls by doing this. If she’s the one leaning over, then it’s fine as you have the opportunity to escalate for another round.

You should have left the night before if you were sober. The next morning never overstay your welcome. If she wasn’t DTF, I would have told her I gotta run. I personally never send a text after a date saying I had a good time. That’s for her to say.

Nothing wrong with a follow up but I would have suggested the day when you were passing through to DC. Regardless, her lack of response means you go silent. It’s now up to her to reach out. DO NOT send her another message via any media. Your thirst will drive her away permanently If it hasn’t already.

Stop posting on Instagram to test her. All you’re doing is torturing yourself.
If she comes around, she comes around. If not, you got laid - good job! Now go find another!
Thanks for all this.

I probably initiated cuddling a few times but she was doing it too so I thought it was fine.

I'm starting to think leaving is the right move, even if I get invited to stay apparently. I had a similar situation with a really hot tinder girl and I think I lost her by overstaying, so I guess that'll be another takeaway.

The text comes from a place where I incorrectly assumed these women don't want to be thought of as "just for sex", even if they just want casual sex. I had a FWB that liked knowing when I got home and there's another girl I'm seeing now that asks me to text her when I get home safe after a night out with her. In the future I'll just go silent until I hear from them I suppose.

Testing her via Instagram I guess is the wrong wording. I was going to upload it anyway but I did notice that she was quick to watch it. I won't reach out to her unless she does me. When I go to DC on the 8th I'll probably give her a heads up and see if I hear back, if I haven't heard back before then there probably isn't anything to lose anyway.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate the fact that you had sex (aka fun) with her, at that moment, and don't expect anything else. Next time, with next women, don't initiate texts or any kind of contact with the female you had just fvcked the night before - Because it's always perceived (by her) as needy, clingy and weak.
Yep, I thought that was a reassurance women wanted. I think I'm a decent person so I just assumed these women didn't want to just get smashed and ghosted. A similar situation has happened before with a similar type of girl so I guess that's not the case. There's a girl I'm seeing now where this approach worked out, but I didn't say quite the same simpy stuff as I did with the one this topic is about.

why are you trying to wife her ? because she gave you some pu$$y or because you genuinely want her in your life ( think carefully)
Chill guys, it's not that serious. The post is long because I think details are important and wanted to give the whole context. I'm not trying to wife this girl...I think she's very attractive and she lives closer to me than my other options right now so it would be NICE to be able to continue seeing her for casual sex.

I wasn't sure whether/how I might've f***ed this up, so I came here to ask and the takeaways are that I probably shouldnt've have cuddled, spent the night, or texted her until I heard back first. I've got it now. I just thought these women wanted to be treated decently, even the slutty ones. Apparently I'm wrong.

Looking at Instagram and Snapchat is all most women do all day anyway, so I wouldn't read too much into that.
Fair, I just figured maybe there was something to that. If she lost interest I thought she'd just remove my socials, delete my number, and not bother watching the stuff I post. Rather she seems kinda honed in despite not texting. Just thought there might be something to read in between the lines there.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really see a problem here, what do you want from her? Shes seems like a hoe and you ****ed her.

Do you want her to be yours GF ? Why ?

If you have abundance of options, why are you thinking of a hoe ?
Meant to quote this in my last reply, apparently I can't edit it to include it...

Anyway the reason I want her is primarily because she's the option that lives closest to me and is very attractive and only wants casual sex apparently. That's the same thing I want, but I might've come off as clingy. I'd like to rectify that, if not with this girl, then with future girls.

But if I can un-f*** this somehow, that'd be great too.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for all this.

I probably initiated cuddling a few times but she was doing it too so I thought it was fine.

I'm starting to think leaving is the right move, even if I get invited to stay apparently. I had a similar situation with a really hot tinder girl and I think I lost her by overstaying, so I guess that'll be another takeaway.

The text comes from a place where I incorrectly assumed these women don't want to be thought of as "just for sex", even if they just want casual sex. I had a FWB that liked knowing when I got home and there's another girl I'm seeing now that asks me to text her when I get home safe after a night out with her. In the future I'll just go silent until I hear from them I suppose.

Testing her via Instagram I guess is the wrong wording. I was going to upload it anyway but I did notice that she was quick to watch it. I won't reach out to her unless she does me. When I go to DC on the 8th I'll probably give her a heads up and see if I hear back, if I haven't heard back before then there probably isn't anything to lose anyway.
im honestly shocked that someone who has been on this forum since 2010 is making such fundamental mistakes.

what have you been doing here for 11 years?

initiating cuddling after casual sex?

11 years in the seduction community and its now you realize thats a bad move?

wtf?

that is like someone being in the NBA for 11 years and he does not know how to make a layup.

these are very very basic things you should have learned in your first 3-6 months in the community.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im honestly shocked that someone who has been on this forum since 2010 is making such fundamental mistakes.

wtf?

that is like someone being in the NBA for 11 years and he does not know how to make a layup.

these are very very basic things you should have learned in your first 3-6 months in the community.
Dude chill...if you must know my body count is in the low 70s and I live in f***ing Delaware. Clearly I'm doing something right. This is just one aspect I'm asking about because I assumed that it's better to be a decent human being to these chicks after I smash them.

Clearly the consensus is that's wrong with these women that have the same casual sex mindset as myself. I don't usually spend the night with these chicks but I was invited and this chick cuddled on me and was talking about all the stuff we were gonna do "next time". So I didn't think I would sink that ship by simply letting her know when I got home and that I had a good time.

That's all. It's not like my fundamentals are f***ed up or something where you're making this out to be a catastrophically big deal. Chill.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way to know perfectly but my thousand dollar bet would go to…wanted extra curricular dik and then went back home to be with her husband and kids who are due back home or back to her boyfriend who gets back the next day from his trip.
Nah this girl's 25 and has something of a sugar daddy in OCMD and roommates at her place in Baltimore. Not worried about any of that.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score

wtf?

I agree 100% with this dude, listen to him.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so for anyone wondering, here's what ended up happening.

This weekend I was supposed to go to DC to work with my manager so I broke the silence and texted her "hey this is the weekend I have to visit DC. wanna meet up?".

No response. I went out that night with a buddy and had some stuff I posted on my Instagram story. In the morning I saw that she watched it so I thought "f*** it"...I took a Snapchat of my cat and sent it to her with the caption "ok I get it, maybe my visit was a one time thing. Well if you change your mind you have my number. Anyway here's a picture of Kiki (my cat) since I never showed you :)" to which she responded with "Awwww".

I haven't answered. Just in case anybody's wondering how this turned out. I assume it's dead, shame.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so for anyone wondering, here's what ended up happening.

This weekend I was supposed to go to DC to work with my manager so I broke the silence and texted her "hey this is the weekend I have to visit DC. wanna meet up?".

No response. I went out that night with a buddy and had some stuff I posted on my Instagram story. In the morning I saw that she watched it so I thought "f*** it"...I took a Snapchat of my cat and sent it to her with the caption "ok I get it, maybe my visit was a one time thing. Well if you change your mind you have my number. Anyway here's a picture of Kiki (my cat) since I never showed you :)" to which she responded with "Awwww".

I haven't answered. Just in case anybody's wondering how this turned out. I assume it's dead, shame.

I mean what is the goal here exactly? You must really like her. At least admit this lol