I was seeing this girl for about a month and half. Today she tells me that she wants be "friends", and that our relationships will not work. However, she said that if i want to call I should. She also said that we can go out and that if we feel like hooking up, it will happen. She gave me a couple of reasons for this relationship not working out:
1. whenever we go out, we do the same thing. (many times we park the car in the beach and just sit there)
2. i dont have a set plan (i screwed up on "being in control) aka- i would ask her what we should do, where we should go.
3. We only make plans and not actually execute them.
4. I never asked her if she wanted to stay at that particular place or where she would want to go.
How should i deal with this fellows? Im really confused, and i liked/like this girl. Should i just not ever call her again? Should i go out with her with the "friend" mentality?(hard to do)
What should i do?? What would you guys do in my place?
Ps. I still sense that she might still like me,however i dont want to keep that door very open because i might get hurt in the end.HELP!
1. whenever we go out, we do the same thing. (many times we park the car in the beach and just sit there)
2. i dont have a set plan (i screwed up on "being in control) aka- i would ask her what we should do, where we should go.
3. We only make plans and not actually execute them.
4. I never asked her if she wanted to stay at that particular place or where she would want to go.
How should i deal with this fellows? Im really confused, and i liked/like this girl. Should i just not ever call her again? Should i go out with her with the "friend" mentality?(hard to do)
What should i do?? What would you guys do in my place?
Ps. I still sense that she might still like me,however i dont want to keep that door very open because i might get hurt in the end.HELP!