Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me close the deal on this

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, a female friend of mine has made an effort to let me know that one of her friends is available...(See Below)...Id love to take her friend out...What do i need to do to close the deal...I just got this email today...I saw my friend and (Stephanie) walking out after I got the email...My friend asked me if i got her email and I told her I hadn't checked it yet (because i didnt wanna show desperation)...I then saw Stephanie when i was heading to work..She said hi to me...So the question is how do i respond to this email...All ideas are greatly appreciated..

(My name)

It was nice running in to you in the library.
Here is a power point of your case.
By the way, if you're interested, my friend Stephanie is single.

Talk to you later.

(My friends name)

adler321

Don Juan
Reaction score
ASK her friend to a ...insert here... (coffee, movie, action date).
GO FOR IT, MAN! Don't sit here asking us for permission, lol.

You got half the work done for you by your female friend.

Show that you are the MAN. "Hold your head up high", cause this girl will discuss every detail with your female friend.
Don't lose the face ;-) If opportunity presents itself, go for a kiss the first date to find out her interest level.
Oh, and please have fun and put yourself first, and your date last.

That's all. Follow directions, do not set goals. If it doesn't work, blow her off, don't lose the initiative. Your friends will only respect you it, believe me. Don't be a wuss.

Out.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
club?--no

Hell, your in like 'flint'.
Ask her out.
Suggest something different:

ie.

Not a club, movie, dancing, or for dinner.

NO!

Try someting different.

ie.

Rock climbing
Bird watching
The auto show
The museum
The pet store at the mall
A historic maker or house
4 wheeling

You get my drift?

cave dweller

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thx guys

I just emailed her back....First i thanked my friend for helping me professionally...Next I told her to tell stephanie that it was nice meeting her and that she should email me with her phone number so that we can go out....then i ended it with a "Your Friend"...

Ill keep you guys posted on further developments...

adler321

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, except one little tiny error... I would not tell her why I want her phone number, keep it a mistery. (although she probably knows why ;-)) Anyway, what's done, is done.
When you get the email/number, don't write/phone her that same day. Wait a few days, keep her guessing, build up your value. Otherwise, follow the date ideas listed above and HAVE FUN. Repeat, have fun, have fun, have... lol
Good luck dude!

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her why i wanted her number because i figured that i might as well lay the cards on the table figuring that my friend would not have told me that stephanie was single unless stephanie had told my friend to tell me that....I hate email...LOL...

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her Reply

Hey guys, Here is the email reply i got:

Hello,

It was great meeting you the other day, if you want to call me sometime, here is my number. xxx.xxx.xxxx Have a good weekend

~Stephanie

What do you guys think of this??? How long should I wait before i call...Im thinking about calling her monday nite...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little bit childish way to go about things.

Uh my friend likes you and she's single.

Oh ok then tell your friend to email me blah blah. :rolleyes:

Anyhow you got the number but next time just put your balls on the line and ask for it in person. You don't wanna look like a pvssy who has to get her friend to be the middle person.

You've got a green light buddy. Call whenever you want.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Her Reply

Originally posted by sustainable007
Hey guys, Here is the email reply i got:

Hello,

It was great meeting you the other day, if you want to call me sometime, here is my number. xxx.xxx.xxxx Have a good weekend

~Stephanie

What do you guys think of this??? How long should I wait before i call...Im thinking about calling her monday nite...
you're thinking about this waaaaay too much. right now, she's just a warm lead. nothing more.

don't play any games--those phone rules are stupid and everyone knows it, playing them make you look weak. wait one day, call her up, chit chat for about 15 minutes, be cool and decisive, set up a fun action "date", no dinner and a movie crap, that's for people who are actually dating, which you two are not. get the "date" mentality out of your mind.

take her to chuck-e-cheese, have some beer and pizza, play some games, kick her ass in skeeball, torment some kids. you have no idea if she's a mega ***** or a cool chick, right? so just have fun, no pressure, no expectations. don't even kiss her. i never kiss on the first date. but definitely touch and tease her if you feel the vibe.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by adler321
Good, except one little tiny error... I would not tell her why I want her phone number, keep it a mistery. (although she probably knows why ;-)) Anyway, what's done, is done.
When you get the email/number, don't write/phone her that same day. Wait a few days, keep her guessing, build up your value. Otherwise, follow the date ideas listed above and HAVE FUN. Repeat, have fun, have fun, have... lol
Good luck dude!
this "building up your value" and "mystery" and "keep her guessing" stuff doesn't work this early in the game. you can only build those things if she knows "something" about you.

a chick can't be intrigued by someone she's never talked to, nor seen. right now, he's just an anonymous guy. if she's a half way decent chick, she couldn't care less about some dude she's never met.