Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me bring him around

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey SheDevil,

I can relate to what you're going through, girlfriend. I've had my problems with men who are afraid of intimacy as well. Hang in there, okay. I think these guys can definitely help you get some answers (and me too!).

Good luck!
Seabreeze :)

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seabreeze - You are correct - I am absorbing and learning so much from this post and am really thankful for everyone.

A little word of advise for you: Don't call them "little" Yodas. I forgot myself and used a COMPLIMENT incorrectly. I should have expressed appreciation to all my BIG BAD A$$E$.

Yes P_S, I got the hint. You still don't see MY style.

The DJ style: Go to the store and get a wonderful bottle of wine, go home and partake.

Devil style: Sow the seeds, harvest the crop, bottle and age to complete perfection. Oh, how I'll taste the sweet drunkeness of surrender.

Also, don't settle for being addressed as daddy or big daddy. Go for the gold, when I taste my fine wine I'll address him as Your Majesty, for he will feel like a KING and I his QUEEN. (Don't flame me, at least let me revel in my grandeuresque fantasy for a moment)

You are correct - I don't play the damsel well. But, he does hold the balance for me, he always stays the course and keeps things together, when I rant he doesn't duck for cover, he picks me up, brushes me off and tells me it will be ok. I do dessolve in his affections. He is worth the wait.

XOXO, Your Grasshopper

Buck Toff

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing little about me Shedevil. Trust me. As for being on your shelf...no babygirl. My women call me daddy or big daddy.
Sounds like somebody is "displaying" his manliness to SheDevil....;)

SheDevil: Even if you manage to get this guy in the sack, AND he performs adequetely, don't you agree that there are probably more skeletons in this guy's closet? How much are you willing to put up with?

By the way, I like Italian and French women too. I'm gonna steal Monica Bellucci away from her husband! :cool:

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
SheDevil: Even if you manage to get this guy in the sack, AND he performs adequetely, don't you agree that there are probably more skeletons in this guy's closet? How much are you willing to put up with?

First, lets step it up just a little, Yes, I do want to bring him to my bed and I know his performance will be exquisite, if not now in due time. This JUST HAS TO BE SO, he exhibits such a depth, a deep desire and becomes almost molten in our foreplay. Then it all shatters.

You could be correct on what I may uncover next. I can't fear that right now. He may find he wants something different as well. That's a risk everyone takes when you learn one another. I will put up with and tolerate anyone or anything that is working toward a goal. Should he become idle again, or settle for less then he deserves - I'll leave.

Everyone needs to, daily, work toward a goal in mind, body and spirit. You must have balance. You must feed and exercise your body properly, but also your mind and spirit. Turn off the damn TV and read, call a friend, garden, volunteer, play with a pet, meditate, worship, masturbate, whatever it take to maintain a balance in your life. You must come first and be complete before you can find someone to complement you. I didn't spell that wrong I don't mean compliment, use your mind, look it up.

I'll be honest with you, I am beginning to panic, not about what I'll find, but what to do now. I've over thought this SO much. I don't know what to do, how to act, nothing is clicking natural to me. I don't feel like I have any solid ground under me. Do I let him become intimate? Do I shy away? I'm in circles trying to prepare, I need to do what's best, but I don't know what it is. Why am I overcome by so much apprehension?

Yeah, I know, I got what I wanted - all the answers and I don't know what the hell to do with it.

I'm scared, and fear won't let me have power and without power I won't win.

It's desperate woman who goes to her ex for advise. He is a wonderful man, useless on this subject, but wonderful just the same. I told him the whole story, told him to read this entire thread, he called me back with no advise at all, just kept repeating and chanting, "YOU HAVEN'T HAD SEX FOR ELEVEN MONTHS!!!???" God, men are great !!!

Reaction score
Originally posted by SheDevil
Seabreeze - You are correct - I am absorbing and learning so much from this post and am really thankful for everyone.

A little word of advise for you: Don't call them "little" Yodas. I forgot myself and used a COMPLIMENT incorrectly. I should have expressed appreciation to all my BIG BAD A$$E$.

Yes P_S, I got the hint. You still don't see MY style.

The DJ style: Go to the store and get a wonderful bottle of wine, go home and partake.

Devil style: Sow the seeds, harvest the crop, bottle and age to complete perfection. Oh, how I'll taste the sweet drunkeness of surrender.

Also, don't settle for being addressed as daddy or big daddy. Go for the gold, when I taste my fine wine I'll address him as Your Majesty, for he will feel like a KING and I his QUEEN. (Don't flame me, at least let me revel in my grandeuresque fantasy for a moment)

You are correct - I don't play the damsel well. But, he does hold the balance for me, he always stays the course and keeps things together, when I rant he doesn't duck for cover, he picks me up, brushes me off and tells me it will be ok. I do dessolve in his affections. He is worth the wait.

XOXO, Your Grasshopper
I do know your style of submission. I can see it in your words. You called me Sir. I am familiar with the life style. The use of Daddy is left over from the pimp style days. I thought about leaving the square life style behind again and delving into something a bit deeper.

Infact I just hooked up with a very religious girl who knows the places of man and woman...as you seem to do.

LOL@ the grasshopper thing. Now that's cute.

Buck Toff

Don Juan
Reaction score
She Devil, you seem to be a lot like me in one respect: Intense and/or Obsessive!

I know this is your thread so I won't try to derail it with my own ka-ka, but maybe this will help in a round about way.

Few things really grab my attention. I struggle to maintain a passable interest in
all but the most extreme things or activities. (A.D.D.?) But if they are significantly exciting or arousing to at least one of my senses, LOOK OUT! Then it's nearly impossible to disengage me or my mind.

This kind of intensity and aggressive focus is good for being an artist, a daredevil, a rock musician, or a psycho ;). This is NOT good when one is trying to be a Don Juan. Hyper-focusing on one thing (ie; the person you are trying to seduce), to the exclusion of others goes against most DJ principles. That kind of intensity is usually misinterpreted as neediness.

What to do about this? Hmmmmm?

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of intensity and aggressive focus is good for being an artist, a daredevil, a rock musician, or a psycho ;). This is NOT good when one is trying to be a Don Juan. Hyper-focusing on one thing (ie; the person you are trying to seduce), to the exclusion of others goes against most DJ principles. That kind of intensity is usually misinterpreted as neediness.

Well I have no artistic ability, I have been called a little insane but never a phyco and I am trying to seduce a near virginal 43 year old man so I guess I would qualify as a daredevil. But, I still deny being a Don Juanette, I just value the opinions of all the pro Don's out there. I only seem to be hyper-focusing on him because that's all I share on this site, but I still to all the other Devil things, too.

Intensity=neediness: GUILTY! DAMN GUILTY!!!

I had a final check-up yesterday on the bruises of my recent little mishap. In walks a not so sterotypical Dr. A little too young, hair a little too long, and maybe missed a day shaving. [sigh] He asked all the questions, headaches, neckaches etc... He took my face in his hands and rubbed his thumbs over both checks, I am sure just to check for swelling. This sent SHOCK WAVES through my system. He asked me if they were still that tender, my eyes shot open and I realized the purrish moan in my head had come out my mouth!! Now that is so damn pathetic. Do I have no shame??!!!
Thanks, SheDevil

shedevil's ex

Reaction score
help bring her around

I am the ex-husband of shedevil. This weekend I spent some time with her and the man of whom she speaks. After seeing them I see the problem as plain as day. It was so obvious it was almost unreal. Several other people were over and they back me on the following. It may have a little something to do with his past but not enough to send him packing to the therapist couch.

Impressions of Him: Holds his own well, friendly, out going, solid, big damn dude. Didn't buckle under the pressure of having the ex and his family around. Good job, income. He didn't sport the third eye or beer gut I was hoping for so he could qualify as handsome. Has a gothic look, long as$ hair, big chest, I figured he had a damn horse parked outside. He even shook my hand and told me to feel free to come back the next time I was in town. I wanted to knock the smirk off about this time but he seemed sincere.

Her: Things she has said here makes her sound like an aggressive ball-buster. She is at work, only. Truthfully the name shedevil fits her quite well. Everything she does is sexy. The way she moves, sounds, smells, whatever she does is sort of catlike and seductive. She looks like a gypsy. Lots of black unruly long curls, jade eyes and breasts that could never be over appreciated. At home she dresses the part as well, lots of color, skimpy, silky woman things. She isn't lying when she says she loves sex. It's her release, emotional, stress, she needs it the same as anyone needs food and water. We made love often, has sex a lot, and when we fought she would fuk me just to win the fight. (I am a damn fool for letting her get away, I rue that moment often)

Them: Heres the problem: Body language says it all. EVERY damn time he touched her he came in from behind. He would walk up behind her and hug, kiss her, bite her neck always holding her from behind. He wasn't shy about doing so, I think he had some marking his territory thing going. I saw him cop a feel of her breast and as$ several times but always in a way she could not respond. He touched her often, I expected him to start humping a few times but always when she was confined.

When they were outside alone I saw her slither up into his lap and wrap around his neck. Now I would feel like I was holding a loving kitten, him a fuking cobra. I don't know this guy well but I know the look of terror. She scares the **** out of him. Every damn time she moved on him he either spun her around and pulled her into him or froze in fear. Maybe the guy has only gotten what he needed from a women and didn't get anything in return. He just doen't know how to take her, and she is alot to take. He worships the ground she walks on, watches her every move with a dumb as$ smirk on his face. She is just too much for him, not in an aggressive way, she just puts her entire succulent uninhibited self into it. No matter how strong you think you are when that little bod encompasses you will be hopeless.

She told me he has never gotten head, Mother of God he won't live if she opens up full throttle. Her need for power isn't an understatement, in every damn thing she does, its with all her heart. Even her car: '65 GTO 389 triple deuce, balanced and blue printed, gloss, metal flake black, red line racing tires, all raw pure power. Mint and oh so sweet, like her.

She needs to move on, he needs to go find a librarian to screw. I told her all this, she won't listen to me, never has, too damn bull headed. She would rather it be a mental thing, she could understand that, but a reserved sex life, she won't be able to comprehend. I refuse to make suggestions for resolve, it was too damn hard watching his hands on her and seeing her like it. I got involved because last week when we spoke she acted hurt and confused. I will always be there for her, but i sure as hell am not making suggestions on how to lay her guy.

Since I am going to get my as$ climbed and chewed a new one I deserve to crow about resetting her sexless clock. Now, it has only been one day since she has had sex. Ha!!

Smile baby, it was all for your therapeutic needs (and paybacks for calling me "good" in this little chat.) Do you still love me??

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She Devil's ex,

Now I see why you're her "ex." Sounds like she's too much for YOU! Why don't YOU move on.

She Devil, your new guy sounds so sexy! I love it when a man has self control and knows how to delay gratification even though he so turned on he could just explode. Just imagine how good it's gonna be when he finally gives it to you. All that pent up passion---Wow! You're one lucky girl. I would definitely hold on to this one.

Sincerely,
Your Fellow Dawn Juan
Seabreeze ;)

Buck Toff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're too much for your new guy and your ex, She Devil, but not for me!!;)

As a good looking but recovering shy guy, I'm used to aggressive women.

From what your ex says, you sound scrumptious! Ah-roooo!! Woof woof!
How about a pic or two? :D

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mature forum being played......

:eek:

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in no way saying my ex's observations are right, but it does have me thinking.

My lover does approach me often in a confining manner. I thought he had a nape of the neck fetish. When we are facing each other, standing or laying, he does seem to keep my hands, arms or legs pinned or off him. I thought this was to prolong things.

When I "slithered" into his lap he had pulled me near him by my hands. I sat nicely in his lap, not straddle, not jumping him. I put my arms around his neck and maybe nipped his jaw a little, once twice at the most. He turned and kissed me, not me kissing him. I placed my head on his neck/chest and I asked him if I could bring him another beer and some other minor chat. I didn't beg for sex. I didn't say anything suggestive at all. I really never do.

If this "terror" existed in him and was brought on by little or nothing, what should my actions (or lack there of) be? I don't see that I did anything aggressive, I don't think I left out one move in this little example.

How do I back down from "nothing"?

I really do appreciate you all, your input is very valuable to me.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - shedevil's ex
He even shook my hand and told me to feel free to come back the next time I was in town. I wanted to knock the smirk off about this time but he seemed sincere.

Since I am going to get my as$ climbed and chewed a new one I deserve to crow about resetting her sexless clock. Now, it has only been one day since she has had sex. Ha!!

SheDevil,

you come on here saying how much you are into this guy

you ask for our advice on how to make him respond to you

then you CHEAT on him by fu**ing your ex

yes your man has problems and the situation is

STAY knowing things may never change

LEAVE and find someone who will feed you sexual habits

staying with him and fu**ing your ex on the side only makes you

A CHEATING WH0RE

make a decision b*tch

why torment a fellow man so ?

he has problems, accept it and work through them

or leave him and wh0re around as much as you like

sounds like your ex wants you back anyway... problem solved !

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Lost,
Thank you for your very daggered yet very constructive criticism. I mean it. I have really beat myself up over my actions and expected to receive a few deserving swings from others on the site. You are the first, congrats.

I had mentioned in my earlier text that it was getting very difficult being taken to that sexual edge and being drop instead of completed. I became weak, no excuses, just weak.

My ex and I have an unusual relationship. We are civil and we talk on the phone often. I don't make it a habit to have sex with him, however. When he said he was coming to town to meet me and my lover my hormones did kick in. I had very "Devilish" thoughts. So to help with my defenses I invited his brothers and their families over. See, I positioned my players to block any sexcapade possiblities.

Didn't work, I am a bad coach. My ex swept me off the couch, half asleep, toted me in the bedroom, dropped me on the bed, tore my panties off with his teeth and told me to tell him to stop. I didn't have the strength, IT HAD BEEN 11 MONTHS!!!!!

It's not like it's every weekend. It was a mistake, a very regretable, sexual only, mistake, it was something that will NEVER be repeated and if my lover asks I will not lie about it. It was MINDLESS and MEANINGLESS. It was very, very wrong.

I am not gong to come on this manly site and boo-hoo or deny it, we took advantage of each other bodies period, I got some very desired release. I was weak and I regret it. Bad SheDevil!!! I ignored my ex's text because this is not the place for he and I to get into a pissing match.

I have no indecision, I am with my lover to the end. I am going to stick by him. We'll be together all weekend. I'm not going to push, I going to try to back down even more if I can think of a way. I need him in my life. I want to be there for him and I will. I won't bend or break again.

I confessed to being weak, wrong and using very bad judgement. B*tch, is even acceptable today. Do I still rate as a cheating wh0re?

You are great, I deserved it. SheDevil

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Lost,
Thank you for your very daggered yet very constructive criticism. I mean it. I have really beat myself up over my actions and expected to receive a few deserving swings from others on the site. You are the first, congrats.

glad i could help :D

My ex swept me off the couch, half asleep, toted me in the bedroom, dropped me on the bed, tore my panties off with his teeth and told me to tell him to stop. I didn't have the strength, IT HAD BEEN 11 MONTHS!!!!!

just curious how did you end up in the same house as your ex?

where was your man while all this was going on ?

It's not like it's every weekend. It was a mistake, a very regretable, sexual only, mistake, it was something that will NEVER be repeated and if my lover asks I will not lie about it. It was MINDLESS and MEANINGLESS. It was very, very wrong.

as a man i would not be able to forgive you so i would seriously think twice about telling him and breaking his heart ( he might walk out on you )

you sound like you made a big mistake and you accept that

you are punishing yourself and it is enough

I am not gong to come on this manly site and boo-hoo or deny it, we took advantage of each other bodies period, I got some very desired release. I was weak and I regret it. Bad SheDevil!!! I ignored my ex's text because this is not the place for he and I to get into a pissing match.

how does your ex know about the site ?

I have no indecision, I am with my lover to the end. I am going to stick by him. We'll be together all weekend. I'm not going to push, I going to try to back down even more if I can think of a way. I need him in my life. I want to be there for him and I will. I won't bend or break again.

SEDUCE him. forget all this dominant crap.

seriously get him really drunk and take advantage of him

you will break again unless something changes

maybe try masturbation ?

I confessed to being weak, wrong and using very bad judgement. B*tch, is even acceptable today. Do I still rate as a cheating wh0re?

YES :D

But you have got some respect from me because you are honest

an honest cheating wh0re :p

You are great, I deserved it. SheDevil

it is my hope that you succeed in this endevour of yours

i check this thread from time to time hoping to see you post that you have finally been able to help this poor man and that the two of you can be happy

keep it real :D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
just curious how did you end up in the same house as your ex?
...My ex is in the military, 30 yrs next month, 9/01 his department went mobile, no home base at all, so when he is in the states and off for some time he stays w/ his brothers, in Florida, I invited them over, too tipsy to drive home, they all crashed at my house.

where was your man while all this was going on ?
...He left once everyone started turning in, he had a 8:00am tee off w/ friends and did not want to disturb the house full getting up so early.

as a man i would not be able to forgive you so i would seriously think twice about telling him and breaking his heart ( he might walk out on you )
...no, no, no, I created the heat, I'll live w/ it. IF HE ASKs. If I lied you would add "Lying" to you lovely list of names for me.

you are punishing yourself and it is enough
....Big time

how does your ex know about the site ?
...SheDevil has a big, big mouth, we were talking on the phone about each others "others", he caught me at bad time, I just started spilling it to him, I thought he may offer more help, knowing me as he does. Had I thought he would post, never mind I still turn crimson thinking about it, it was very embarrassing for me.

SEDUCE him. forget all this dominant crap.

seriously get him really drunk and take advantage of him

you will break again unless something changes

maybe try masturbation ?
.....Masturbation, there's an idea LOL- LOL Lost, I can't even do my daily Kegels w/ out coming!!!!

I have thought about different ways to approach him so much I don't know what to do, anymore. I get so nervous before I see him, but it dissolves when I am with him. I'm just letting him call the shots, I'm trying to let him get comfortable with whatever adventure he takes. I am even trying not to touch him too much, broke many nails holding the sheets so hard, we'll see.

YES :D

But you have got some respect from me because you are honest

an honest cheating wh0re :p
...Ok, coming from you that sounds better.

it is my hope that you succeed in this endevour of yours

i check this thread from time to time hoping to see you post that you have finally been able to help this poor man and that the two of you can be happy

....When we do, you will know, the earth will move, the sun dim, the sky glow, birds will sing, oh, you will know!!!!!

Thanks again!!

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt a calling... I had to leave my comfortable high school forum because there was something interresting where I don't post....

Madame, I don't know if we should be talking about how ****ed up he is. I think it is you who is ****ed up for still being around. Mind you, you're interrested in this mess you call an amazing person.

You want sex. He doesn't give you sex.

I'm sorry you're putting up with all this because it seems like you're a great person. Or an extremly desperate woman. Whatever. He doesn't intend on changing. He just likes who he is and if he doesn't, it doesn't matter! He hasn't done anything to change. He's not thinking about how to please you! Actions over words.

If he's incapable of being a man and satisfying your needs then he is eliminated.

You're stubborn. Hopefully reason can help you escape from your emotional delusions.

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
...........I won't discuss this w/ 16. 16 needs to do his homework, chores or pop zits. 16 has his own playground and needs to get back to it and be monitored by adults!!

It's little soon-to-be thugs like you who PM me every freaking day w/ cute little comments like: "You sound cool, can I have your picture, I'm 40 to."

I am going to start putting my private email address out there, I going to back trace your little @ss and talk to your parents myself about your little internet deliquent activities while their away at work AND their lack of responsible parenting!!! I could buy you about a year long resitriction with a 60 year old babysitter and no computer, son.

You agreed to some strict rules signing on to this site, I believe in those rules and will address the enforcement of them with the mods on this site. Your posting here is a legal violation, this site is age flagged and you, by posting, are breaking the rules you agreed to when registering. You have overstepped you bounds because Mommy and Daddy aren't watching little Jr's activities after school!!

Get the hell off this site, get your chores done, Mom will be home soon!