WORKEROUTER
Master Don Juan
theres this hot chick in my class and id like to bang her ass...im not afraid of suggesting we do something together, but i need some suggestions as a way to phrase it.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
it isnt?Originally posted by bibby18
Its not all about trying to "bang this broad". You should know this.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Your mindset is wrong. If you go into it from the beginning thinking "okay, my goal is to fvck this girl into next sunday" you'll give off an aura of desire/desperation, which is a turnoff. Your attitude should be something like "hmm, she seems kinda cool. Maybe I should give her the chance to be seen with me in public," not the sex-crazed, unethical maniac you sound like right now. At least fake like you aren't.Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
it isnt?
I've been hearing good things about this newfangled thing called reading comprehension.Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
who needs to have the mindset of looking for a girl you want to spend the rest of your life with when you can just do the deed for one night?
![]()
Originally posted by Da Game
I've been hearing good things about this newfangled thing called reading comprehension.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.