"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Help Me Bang This Broad

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
theres this hot chick in my class and id like to bang her ass...im not afraid of suggesting we do something together, but i need some suggestions as a way to phrase it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9.
I'd help you bang her but Im not into that 2 guy 1 girl sh!t

uh, just what makes running game on her different from running game on anyone else?
 

bibby18

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
KC, MO
Its not all about trying to "bang this broad". You should know this.
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
where can we meet. I got the anus.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
it isnt?
Your mindset is wrong. If you go into it from the beginning thinking "okay, my goal is to fvck this girl into next sunday" you'll give off an aura of desire/desperation, which is a turnoff. Your attitude should be something like "hmm, she seems kinda cool. Maybe I should give her the chance to be seen with me in public," not the sex-crazed, unethical maniac you sound like right now. At least fake like you aren't.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
who needs to have the mindset of looking for a girl you want to spend the rest of your life with when you can just do the deed for one night?

:rolleyes:
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
You want to have sex with a girl? Ok. Now what are you asking?
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
who needs to have the mindset of looking for a girl you want to spend the rest of your life with when you can just do the deed for one night?

:rolleyes:
I've been hearing good things about this newfangled thing called reading comprehension.

I'm all about one night stands and random sex - maybe I should have made that clear. You're a lot more likely to GET random sex if you don't look like that's what you're going for. Girls don't want to be seen as/see themselves as *****s, so they'll be less inclined to go along with sex if it seems like something you had in mind the whole time. However, if your attitude doesn't immediately reflect that you're after nothing but the poontang, then you come off as spontaneous and the anti-slut defense is reduced some. I'm not sure if I'm explaining it perfectly, but hopefully the point is still there.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Da Game
I've been hearing good things about this newfangled thing called reading comprehension.
:D :D :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top