HELP lol just kidding ADVICE

Smartbutdumb

Reaction score
OK SOooo

>talkin to this ***** i knew and had a thing with already
>previously talked to her but i kind of ****ed up nothing too bad though more like careless type ****
>not bad enough to where i cant talk to her ever again
>its been a while now im talking to her again
>texted her for past 2 days everything is pretty normal :^)
>when i texted her what she was up to she said shes trying to figure out "this nig*as superhero"
>assume shes talking about a bf bcause we have snapchat and it shows what seems to be a dude snapchatting her
>play it off cool make a joke then tell her ill maybe hit her up later
>"maybe sounds arrogant just saying"
>text her later telling her i had **** to do and that i didnt mean to sound arrogant
>no text back

shes not some dumb **** or anything shes pretty normal and smart but did i jump the gun assuming she has a bf?

if she has a bf i just kinda dont want to waste my time
if not then i must lay pipe

what should i do? so far i wanna wait and then just call her whenever to hang out and find out if she has bf or ****

first time posting love the site guys:yes:

upd8: she said she understands what im saying phew
so wtf i dont wanna ask her whos superhero shes trying to figure out because she'll shoot me down later for just trying to **** should i just wait to hangout with her then just come on to her and avoid the bf question completely? she might not even have a bf and im just being neurotic

what do you think?

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao wtf did I just read?

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha. This is so funny.

Smartbutdumb

Reaction score
honestly i guess it sounded dumb but its all good no bf etc but i cant really edit my post anyway just wanted to delete because its taking up space and im making it worse by posting this message now :^(