Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help- I am attracting fat chicks

Infamous_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
The perk to being the bigger girl is the tits. You know how guys love their tits. My very first girlfriend was a bigger girl, but she had the very best tits of any girl I've had since her. And it is true she also gave the best head. I wonder why that is? are the skinny ones giving bad *******s because they don't do it as often? do they refuse to give head so much that they forget how to do it? Of course the larger girls also have to give good head because they feel like they gotta one up them skinny ho's

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not always true I.W.

The fat girl I was with actually had small tits. Her nipples were tiny for a girl. I wasn't impressed.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with a girl that was 5 foot 2 and 150lbs. Later on in the relationship after I got her going to the gym and going for walks and bike rides with me, she was 5 foot 2 and 135lbs and her personality changed drastically. Wtf...I liked her better when she was 150 but she looked so much better at 135 but she became a big b!tch

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you could sell Jenny Craig programs on commission and do bang up business.