Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help- I am attracting fat chicks

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I've been attracting a lot of fat chicks. I don't know what it is or if I am doing something wrong. I don't think there's anything wrong with me or anything. I guess they are just not scared to go up guys and are very persistent even after you don't respond and reject them.

rben69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome To The Strange....

Ah yes I know what you mean, I get lots of ummm "undesirables" hitting on me :eek:

I work at a supermarket on the checkouts...

One fat ugly chick stalked me for ages followed me around and chased my car when i was out with my friends.

A real fat old woman "oh your a cutie, weve come to your checkout to check you out"

A retard chick "oh hi beautiful, how are you cutie"

The worst! A man, "oh you have big muscles, do you workout" and next time i saw him "hi handsome"

I came up with a theory on this...

You see the hot chicks get hit on all the time by lots of guys so they dont have to even worry about getting the confidence to approach guys, but the ugly ones dont get hit on so have to go out and find the guys just like we have to find the girls...

Make any sense? comments anyone, just something i thought of..

-Ben

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went through that stage, think of the progress you must have made to get to this point.

At first, if you were anything like me, you weren't attracting anybody, and now at least the fat chicks are coming around. You're very aura has become more magnetic.

Just continue to develop this, and you will start attracting hotter and hotter women. Does this make sense to you?

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about getting approached by fatties...their numbers are increasing daily so we have to expect this. I don't think you are doing anything wrong. Attracting UG's is better than attracting nothing.

I kinda skipped the 'fat chick' attracting stage.
I went straight to attracting fags :(
But i also get the occasional Hottie coming onto me so i guess it's worth it.

Fun isn't it :D

Don't forget though, you should be doing all the approaching.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're attracting fat chicks. Wow so what's wrong then?

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy it, practice your flirting skills etc. Hot girls might take notice and think 'hmm...what's he got?' (or they might just think 'what a loser, he only gets fat chix talking to him!' :D )

It's true that the women who make moves on men TEND to be overweight/ugly, because they've realised that men won't come on to them, but I know of at least two HB9 female friends who have approached men....

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use it to your advantage.. i recal being at a club with a fat girl once. The more i danced with her the more the hot girls around me wanted me. Girls get jealous easy. At the end of the night i had a hot blonde falling over me. it was crazy. i didn't expect that to happen. she was one of the hot girls dancing up high and every guy in the place wanted her sweet thang that night. She could of had anyone of them. but she picked me because i was dancing with the fat girl besider her.

Yep every DJ should have a fat girl for a friend.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with being the BHG (BIG HO GIGELO) :D

I like having fat chicks in my life. I like to be the attention ***** amongst my fat women. Fat chicks eat very well. I keep them around to take care of things like cooking and cleaning. I used to have this one fat chick who would cook steak shrimp and all that top notch stuff every single day. She was very cool and a lot of people liked her. She was the busy body type who was involved in everything. She always knew what was going on and had a million women at her house. It started off as her having a crush on me and grew into us just being good friends. Today she is one of the few people I trust.

Plus who knows one day you might get horny and have no one else to call. Fat chicks need luv too :cool:

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey...I admit I went through a phase with fat chicks. My mindset at the time was...man this girl is big, I can grip into her, fvck her as HARD as I want and god dam look at that a$$. Beside...fat girls have always given the best head!

But now its like..what was I thinking!

M.A.C.

MacDonald

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b's nuts
This is true. Fat girls are like mopeds, they are fun to ride till your friends see you.
LOL! That's brutal.

Anyway, just take it as a compliment when big gals flirt with you. They know what an attractive guys looks like as well as the hot girls do.

But the gay men, ugh, I can't get used to that.

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
b's nuts said:
This is true. Fat girls are like mopeds, they are fun to ride till your friends see you.
LMAO. Thats the funniest thing ive read all night. Sosuave, a place to learn and a place to laugh hard at the same time

club_drunk

Reaction score
Haha, I seem to have the same problem. The only problem is, I sorta feel like **** the next day if I get with a fatty at a club. I know I can get better, but it seems just easier to take the fatty if she's offering herself to ya, lol. Almost no game required.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you tall and skinny? Fat girls would not leave me alone when I was. After I hit the gym they stopped talking to me. :)
Just be careful if you're in an environment where liquid confidence is available.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So pimp its scary said:
I went through that stage, think of the progress you must have made to get to this point.

At first, if you were anything like me, you weren't attracting anybody, and now at least the fat chicks are coming around. You're very aura has become more magnetic.

Just continue to develop this, and you will start attracting hotter and hotter women. Does this make sense to you?
That's the truth. Normally I don't attract anybody at all. But in the past I've had two fat girls come on to me.

It's been years since anybody was attracted to me :(

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this reminds me of this fat girl i know, she's been basically begging me to mess around with her for 4 years! and counting. she brags that shes awesome in giving head and ive been tempted to try it out lol, but i keep thinking of the after affects....

1) after shes give me an awesome blow,... I just wana get out of there and shes gonna want me to stay and hang out with her. wana avoid that.

2) she might become even MORE attracted to me (if thats possible) and beg me even more to hang out with her again.

3)She will want a relationship... :nervous:

DeePee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look on the bright side. It's always good to practice... a scrimmage is always good no matter how bad the opponent.

CosMoenTropic

Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: I found the title extremely amusing for some reason... :crackup:

":crackup: Help!! I'm attracting fat chicks!"

Connect4

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah Funny as hell, I thought that the original title was "I am Attracted to Fat Chicks" hahah