Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help .. Feeling depressed

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do I suggest finding a Meetup group that has say a weekend hike or holiday planned. Going somewhere on your own could be a bit tricky you are likely to just take your problems with you and obsess over them. Another possibility could be a Buddhist weekend retreat that will certainly help in clearing your mind.
I get what your saying buddy .. But we have nothing like that where I live ( Manchester UK) but I am trying .. Just applying for jobs left right and centre but everyone wants experience and qualifications. Can see me being in this situation for a while, I'm off out shortly with a few mates so see if that takes my mind off things.

It's a really weird situation and just want to be done with it now, wish I'd never even attempted self employment as I would of dealt with this a year ago. Forever kicking myself for making stupid mistakes and being a full time pothead. What a ******!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With mates is great. Glad u found Sosuave. Had a Manchurian mate whose wife destroyed his life. And he was totally set up in Oz. 2 beautiful kids, Mansion in the countryside, management job.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, Aesthetix. I don't know what your faith/spirituality is. However, I looked up this cool monastery in Manchester, UK, simply called "The Monastery." I checked out the calendar events and they have something interesting on the first Sunday of every month called "atOne"

Pre-booking over phone (0161) 223 3211 or via this webpage is £20 and includes a light lunch (usually vegetarian soup and a roll). Admission on the day will not include this lunch offer. Sessions are at 12:00pm and 2:30pm.

For 2016 events - click here.

There are also spiritual talks and workshops on most Sundays, organised via our Meet-up group, The Spirit of Life, at www.meetup.com. Click here to go to our atOne page for more details.

I'm still going strong nofap to help with my social anxiety. The nofap "chill" frame helped me get a woman in my orbit today at a Meetup movie event. I'll be hitting her up later to possibly set up a date or future event. Meanwhile another plate messaged me on there wondering where I was and said that she missed seeing me, so I invited her to another social event next week.

I'm finding... and maybe other DJs on here can back me up that inviting a date to a social setting with like-minded peers is very casual and low key. Women tend to flake less and they are comfortable letting their guard down so they're comfortable to rapport/kino building. For me it conveys that you're socially confident and conveys social proof with both sexes. If they lose interest or talk to other guys, you can next, and chat up any other available people there. Two birds with one stone.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, why not put up flyers for doing yard work for the fall? It will bring in some cash and will help you feel productive. Doing a few hours of yard work a few days a week may just be the first stepping stone to your future success. It would at least give you a starting sense of control.

Don Robbo

Reaction score
Aesthetix29, I'm in a similar position bruv. I'm back living with my mum in London. Had been smoking tonnes of bud, not working out, broke up with my bird (who was actually from Manchester), and got made redundant. I've just signed up to JSA and it gave me a huge kick up the arse as it is **** going in there. I don't know what kind of work you was in but my advice would be to apply to anything and everything. At the moment my plan is to get a job (no matter what it is at this point to get the £s in), pay back my mum money I owe her and then save to move out (which is bollocks in London cos it costs a ****ing fortune). I haven't knocked one out in over a week and it does seem to keep me mega focused and that. I also just got back into the boxing gym which helps with any stress. If you need any help bruv gimme a shout!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great to see bros banding together here. And big congrats on getting off the happy bac. The weed may have damaged your social skills. I've been in a few organisations that were having redundancy rounds. The socially well-connected guys were always the last to go if they went at all.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just my usual warning on the no fap guys. You do have to clean the pipes every two weeks for prostate health reasons. In the UK shouldn't be too hard to find some low grade slvt to give a knee trembler out back of the pub. If not I'm afraid it's Mrs Palmer lads.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay folks ... Here's a quick update,

So I'm still at home unfortunately but I have just landed a new job as a sign maker/fabricator.. Start next week (£21,000) per year starting salary ... I now have £13k savings! So things are a bit better ... I look like **** at the moment so will be joining the gym again shortly, I am however still off the bud ... I'll admit there's been the odd Saturday nights where I've had a j .. But didn't really like it and that's that.

My next phase is to feeling and looking healthy again .. Maybe a nice little sunny holiday ( break - but every time I mention it my family go mad saying I need my own place first) and to finally to get a woman .. As that part of my life has been non existent due to all this drama.

I literally feel like I've aged 10 years in the last year.

SLOWLY BUT SURELY GETTING THERE. ANY ADVICE OR CRITICISM WOULD BE WELCOME

D