"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Help @ club!! (fat chics)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
ahhhh..the old "I like this girl, but her best friend is a jelous elephant". A bud of mine had to work a girl for at least 2 months, becuase of her earth shattering friend who kept whispering "YOu are a virgin, he just wants sex!" "We came together..we leave together!" "Dont drink anything! he is tryign to seduce you!"....

Fat chicks get jelous, cause they want love too......but, they have to pay. Dont be surprised when a fat chick goes around trying to flirt with EVERY single person, just to try and get some... sad and funny at the same time...

WARNING: DO NOT DRINK AND WHEN A FAT CHICK HANGS ON YOU THINK U CAN HAVE FUN. You will hate yourself later!

I myself got to 2nd base with a fat chick....my roommate went all the way, and was depressed all week...



Next time, call counrtney up and say "Lets go out for a date. ME.YOU. THat's it. ill pick u up at...."
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Originally pos

I myself got to 2nd base with a fat chick....my roommate went all the way, and was depressed all week...



LOL!!!!!!!bwhahahahaha
 

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
526
Reaction score
0
Location
SOCAL
start hitting on the fuglies to the point where you make courtney jealous and start doubting her good looks.... after all... how could you be choosing the fuglies over her? IMPOSSIBLE!?! she will then stop letting her fugly friends join in on the fugly fun because she'll need validation to fix her damaged ego. then, just incase you fear a fat fugly fix when you're out clubbin, bring along some snacks and baked goods to distract them while you lay your mack down on courtney.

oh im in jk so don't actually do any of that retard:p

-J
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
yea next time i'm gonna tell Courtney that her friends are bothering me (unless she brings hot friends next time : D) and she needs to talk to them
\
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top