Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help @ club!! (fat chics)

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so i'm at the club, I met this chic named Courtney, she digs me and is all about the kino, we've kissed a few times, well mby more but w/e. So everythings great with her BUT and this is a big but (literally) shes always with her group and in her group theres 2 really fat chics. Like really fat. Yeah, fat. Anyway, well i'm grinding with Courtney one of the fat chics always insists on grinding my back. ::shudders:: That is definatly not cool. I just cringe and bear with it thou. I dont want to tell them off cuz I know it'd piss Courtney off, but I really dont like those fat chics hitting on me. They even had the nerve to kiss me on the cheek, I didnt make a big deal of it thou cuz Courtney didnt seem to mind. Anyway u see my delema, I like Courtney, she likes me, but the fat chics insist on hitting on me. ::shudders:: If this dosnt stop soon I may be emotionally scarred for life. Well, mby. So, how do I get this fat chics off my back (literally and figurativly)? As for when i'm grinding i've noticed that if I keep an eye out for them I can usually do a 180 with Courtney before they can close in, but them hitting on me just creeps me out and it has to stop. My question is whats my best way of doing this without pissing Courtney off and possibly driving her off? Courtney I'd like to keep, but the fat chics NO!!! Advice now please???

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
im disturbed.. just tell them to **** off.. and tell them to lose some weight.

Reaction score
Quit being romantic in front of them - you remind them of their loneliness!

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure Courtney is not trying to hook you up with one of her fat friends ? ;) :D :p

Well in the future you might want to do some other stuff (=not clubbing) with Coutrney and make sure her friends are not around.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
*rolls eyes*

just tell the girl you're there with courtney, and you like dancing with ONE girl at a time. Is it that hard???

but be careful, they are her friends. You dont want to offend courtney by dissing her friends. I'd tell them that she's your date and you only dance with your date.

fm2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Play along with the fat chicks. They'll have fun and feel good, and that'll please Courtney because her fat friends will feel good about themselves. Even go so far as to ignore Courtney a little bit. She'll then get a little possessive, which will be a great thing for you. It might even cause Courtney to not want them around.

Grasshopper, a tree doesn't fight the wind. It bends with it.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO nothin like the club fatties.

I walked into a club about 3 weeks ago minding my own business. Learnin on a railing near the dance floor. And all of a sudden someone comes to the side of me and knocks me out of where i was standing.

I thought it was some dude so I was ready to knock him out. But I turn to see it was a big beast of a woman. Dressed in jeans and a hooded sweatshirt at a club. So after this she grabs my hand and says "Let's dance" and proceeds to DRAG me onto the dance floor.

I say drag because she was one ****in strong girl. I think my feet were sliding as she moved me. I was looking back at my friends in terror as i was being dragged away. So anyways i felt bad, so i didn't walk away I just dind't dance so she'd get frustrated and got pissed and said "fine!".

The End

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jvesti
LMAO nothin like the club fatties.

I walked into a club about 3 weeks ago minding my own business. Learnin on a railing near the dance floor. And all of a sudden someone comes to the side of me and knocks me out of where i was standing.

I thought it was some dude so I was ready to knock him out. But I turn to see it was a big beast of a woman. Dressed in jeans and a hooded sweatshirt at a club. So after this she grabs my hand and says "Let's dance" and proceeds to DRAG me onto the dance floor.

I say drag because she was one ****in strong girl. I think my feet were sliding as she moved me. I was looking back at my friends in terror as i was being dragged away. So anyways i felt bad, so i didn't walk away I just dind't dance so she'd get frustrated and got pissed and said "fine!".

The End

I peed myself laughing :D

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kourt - Give the fat chicks more attention then your girl, so the next time you go out with your girl she wouldnt bring them.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first off, i'm not with Courtney as a date, we just happened to meet up there, and once I go to her she becomes possesive so even if try to leave and dance with other girls she'd just drag me back, not that thats a bad thing, shes farily attractive. Play along with the fat chics? ::shudders:: Not only are they fat, they are also ugly, or fugly. I dont EVER intent to iniate grinding with fugly chics, no matter how desperate the circumstances. Even thinking of it makes me cringe. Telling them to **** off would just piss off Courtney and her friends. But I am not without a plan. Next time I see her there, I'm going to start grinding with her just like usual. As soon as the fatties start to move in I'll say to Courtney "hey can I talk to you for a few minutes alone?" and take her out to the balcony, yea theres a balcony with a view of the harbor. I'll start talking about writing romantic novels (shes becoming an english professor) and creat a situation which involves us two and lead it up to a kiss with her. After that then i'll bring up the subject saying how I only feel comfortable dancing with her, and not her friends. Thats the gameplan anywayz. Comments suggestions w/e works

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting plan...

Are you prepared for:
a) she wants to go on dancing for an hour (because they are playing her favourite songs etc...)
b) The fuglies will join you on the balcony after you finally got some rapport and screw the whole first kiss plan...

Reaction score
Bring some 28 ounce steaks (meat - preferably already barbecued) with you in your back pocket and give it to them when they start grinding behind you - this should hold them off for a few minutes - then buy them a beer - after this grandiose meal, they'll be sleeping like a baby!!!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright folks, aside from the fat putdown jokes. Those girls are screwing around with you, they know they will never get any real attraction to you like her friend but they just like messing with you and possibly with her.

Got a question: Why the hell is Courtney bringing those girls. A real man demands that he spends time alone with Courtney (Don't bring dates to clubs too.)

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be glad they didn't shanghai you to a back alley and rape the bejeebers out of you.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes the best answer is the simplest one:

Wingmen.

Dude, try to warn your DJ friends about this type of things. They get the ugly girls off you this time, you help them out later/buy the drinks/whatever. G

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you prepared for:
a) she wants to go on dancing for an hour (because they are playing her favourite songs etc...)
b) The fuglies will join you on the balcony after you finally got some rapport and screw the whole first kiss plan...

a) even if she wanted to dance for an hour I dont think i'd mind, shes pretty hot
b) Well, I guess i'll just have to put some emphasis on Alone

Bring some 28 ounce steaks (meat - preferably already barbecued) with you in your back pocket and give it to them when they start grinding behind you - this should hold them off for a few minutes - then buy them a beer - after this grandiose meal, they'll be sleeping like a baby!!!
LOL, I'm 18, so I cant buy beer : / only reason I can get into the club is cuz they ahve an 18 yr an older night

Got a question: Why the hell is Courtney bringing those girls. A real man demands that he spends time alone with Courtney (Don't bring dates to clubs too.)
Shes bringing em cuz they are her friends, they make her look good, cuz shes hot and they fugly, and because she dosnt want to go alone, thou mby I could solve that minor problem.

Be glad they didn't shanghai you to a back alley and rape the bejeebers out of you.
AMEN

Oh and I'll also work on getting a wingman.

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Carry some M&Ms in your pocket..as soon as they start dancing with you, take out the M&Ms and throw them in the corner...and see her chase her sweet candy. Problem solved.;)