Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help. Clamydia scare.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm in deep here guys. I contracted Clamydia from a plate I was spinning. The condom broke I didn't know she had it. Either did she. We've both been treated all is fine.
My issue is I'm married. Wife has been going through menopause so sex has been slow. Like once a month here. I don't know if I gave it to her too.
WTF should I do? I had zero symptoms same with the plate. Wife shows no symptoms either. The plate has contacted two others she's been with to see if they have it too. I had zero symptoms this time.
Should I wait this out ? Man I'm stressing here. I've actually thought about slipping the meds into her drink or food.
I had it when I was 20 and it was bad. I was pissing fire but the GF who is my wife never got it and we had sex like mad then. Suggestions please.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if your wife is also cheating on you. Menopause could just be her excuse while she's getting pounded by Bob from next door or Billy at work.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I understand that after some years of marriage you're not gonna be ****ing like rabbits, but common, man. You're married. You got a piece of ***** sleeping next to you every night. If that was the piece of ***** you really enjoyed and that really turned you on, you wouldn't be looking to **** other girls. If that is not the piece of ***** you enjoy the most (which seems to be the case), why force it? Get it over and done with and go **** younger girls LOL

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@El Payaso anything is possible. I've watched close for awhile now and I see nothing suspicious.
Yes I screwed up here for sure. I'm a dumb ass no question. I'm going to ride it out and see. I'm clear now so I figure if we have sex a few times and she gives it to me well I'm cooked. Females pass it to males way easier. Like I said I never gave it to her 24 years ago. I'm guessing I had that case for close to a year before anything showed up. She still didn't get it then. Very odd.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao.... damn bro. Getting burned sucks. It really makes you reflect, and realize these skanks aren't even worth the risk.. Idk what I would do in your situation. Imma pray for u lol

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should get husband of the year! Congrats!!! I hope your wife finds out and a$$ rapes you financially.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Howiestern i deserve that comment.
Hate like hell to admit it but it's fair.

Only can go up from here. Guess I got too ****y for my own good.
Took the red pill. Changed my attitude to positive. Hit the gym hard and bought some new clothes five years ago. Two years after that females started to really notice and began
Making the moves on me. Six months ago I cracked. What a dumb ass

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
@Howiestern i deserve that comment.
Hate like hell to admit it but it's fair.

Only can go up from here. Guess I got too ****y for my own good.
Took the red pill. Changed my attitude to positive. Hit the gym hard and bought some new clothes five years ago. Two years after that females started to really notice and began
Making the moves on me. Six months ago I cracked. What a dumb ass
Fvck that man, don't start shaming yourself or listening to any of these wishing ill will upon you.

You're a man, you're not built for monogamy. Fvck it ****e happens. You probably wouldn't have fvcked another one
if you were totally happy in your marriage.

In fact, sometimes a bit of strange can spice the marriage back up.

You can rest assured one thing: if she had fvcked someone else (or if she has), she would justify it to herself and not
feel one bit bad about it.

Fvck it what's done is done. Face the music and dance.

Get checked out get yourself cleared up (it's only pop two pills no?) and move on.....

All's well.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
This is why marriage is a failed institution and I don't understand it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The condom broke? How innocent sounding! Is OP a woman by chance? Men don't pretend this way, do they?

Just one stroke without a condom and you were infected? Was there enough puss to grab a handful? Was she festering?

Diseases aren't spread by incidental, accidental chance contact. OP probably f*cked her 20 times unprotected.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T SECRETLY DRUG HER.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A person is only as good as his word, ethics, morals and integrity; a man who cheats on his wife lacks all of the above in addition to lacking character.

If you don't want your spouse, separate from him or her and find a new partner. But don't live a double life and gamble it all in secrecy for casual sex.

Can't stand anyone who intentionally deceives, cheats, and/or lies while pretending to be a "good" person in the eyes of others.

Last edited:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
A person is only as good as his word, ethics, morals and integrity; a man who cheats on his wife lacks all of the above in addition to lacking character.

If you don't want your spouse, separate from him or her and find a new partner. But don't live a double life and gamble it all in secrecy for casual sex.

Can't stand anyone who intentionally deceives, cheats, and/or lies while pretending to be a "good" person in the eyes of others.
One can understand where you're coming from.........nonetheless life is rarely so black and white...

"Any man who tries to be good all of the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good......" Niccolò Machiavelli, The Prince

There's no fixed or universal guiding principle that dictates that you always have to be "good".

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can rest assured one thing: if she had fvcked someone else (or if she has), she would justify it to herself and not
feel one bit bad about it.
This is exactly why I don't come down hard on any man for cheating on his wife or GF. Women are professionals at brainwashing themselves to believe an incident happened or did not happen.

There are complications that come with being married, and I have no clue what they are in the OP's marriage. If he needs a woman on the side to keep himself satisfied, then that's his own business. I'm not going to judge him because I've been there and I know what it's like. Exiting a marriage is a huge decision and can have many repercussions.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One can understand where you're coming from.........nonetheless life is rarely so black and white...

"Any man who tries to be good all of the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good......" Niccolò Machiavelli, The Prince

There's no fixed or universal guiding principle that dictates that you always have to be "good".
There are plenty of other areas in life where not to be good. The above are not in the list, in my opinion.

What is your definition of "good"?

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I took the meds the day I found out.
No question. I will go get retested in another month. Zithromax one big dose clears it up

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not drug her. Do not drug her. Do not drug her. Do not drug her. Do not drug her. Do not drug her. Do not drug her. Do not drug her. Do not drug her. Do not drug her. Do not drug her. Do not drug her. Do not drug her. Do not drug her. Do not drug her. Do not drug her. Do not drug her. Do not drug her. Do not drug her. Do not drug her.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was only a panic thought. I'm not even sure if she has it. I'll go get tested again in a few weeks. Being cautious is the better play

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you positive it was chlymydia? Did the test come back positive or did they just give you a Z pack?

Chlymydia shows up in med like 2-10 days after getting it. Men have a white discharge and pain when peeing. Most men show symptoms immediately, women usually don't.

Are you sure it wasn't Ureaplasma or mycoplasma. It's the same symptoms, but a different STI.

My girl gave that to me because she had bacterial vaginosis. Scared the crap out of me, but it cleared up.

Chlymydia affects you the same way as the first time. How'd you have it at 20 and had symptoms and now you had it and no symptoms??

When your wife goes in to obgyn she gets a yearly std regardless. So better hope its not that or gets sick and needs a z pack before that

Or...... her low sex drive can be attributed to her menopause and her seeing someone else. You could demand an std test? Be devious, you'll test negative but she may be positive