Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help! Awkward situation: Job interview in my Ex's company!! What should I do?

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.

This is a quick one.

I have a job interview in about an hour at the same company that one of my exes work.

She is financial assistant over there, so I might not run into her. But if I do? What to do!?

Backstory: Dated for about 6 months. Then I got bored and droped from the face of earth. Haven't called her for her birthday about a month after breaking up. She txted me mad. I said some BS story, probably hurt her feelings, and then she blocked me of facebook.
Just to add, due to this interview, I've realised that she have unblocked me!

Thanks guys!

Riggs

Reaction score
Just keep it professional; be nice and polite, no need to be weird about it.

And..
She is worth f*cking again!
... really? Think about it for a sec.

Just my two cents

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say, OP, she holds a lot of power right now. She can essentially spread any kind of rumor she wants to about you if she's holding a grudge.

The best you can do is to move full-steam ahead, get the job if you can get it, and hit whatever she pitches to you. Stay calm, professional, and be dismissive of any comments she makes or of any comment a new coworker might make after hearing the rumor.

With your demeanor you can indicate that the girl is "troubled" and making up stories. You don't say that outright, but imply it in a nice way, almost as if you feel sorry for her having to make up stories. You're above getting involved with the rumors. It will show in your demeanor and because you are taking the high road she will look bad eventually.

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect time to show the new you. Walk in confidence , talk in confidence and you are good.

The fact that you knew she works there but had the balls to show up for the interview is already a plus ...you can mess it up or hit a home run by being confident & going after what you want.

If you bump into her , a quick hello and keep moving.