Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help answer this text pls.

Starrie

Don Juan
Reaction score
First date tonight/last night. She came over and we fooled around, watched some TV. Shortly after leaving she sent the standard thanks-for-a-great-night message.

Two hours later she sends this: "OMG rude!!! You gave me hickies!!!"

IDK. Maybe, "Oops...good thing you don't work this week lol"

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro really? Lol. I wouldn't text back. Ask her out again in a few days. She will be over it and they will be gone.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over it? She is not upset; she is being playful. And don't apologize, even a little, or even in jest. Roll with it and promise her more.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you can reply with that text, or like uncharted said, you can wait and ask her out a couple days later

dub_g

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you're 26 years old, shouldn't even be giving a girl hickies let alone asking for approval on text replies.

I am yet to be convinced that there has ever been a magic text reply in any situation that has significantly increased a girl's attraction. There are however thousands of poor texts that will lower it. For this reason I think texting should be used sparingly; if however you feel as though you have to reply to her what you had was fine.

As Donjuanabe said she is just being playful so definitely don't apologise.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dub_g said:
Dude you're 26 years old, shouldn't even be giving a girl hickies let alone asking for approval on text replies.
:up:

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"you should see what I have planned for next time!"