Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help again :D

AlwaysSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys
There's this girl in my class, we really got along well in the beginning (she responded well to C+F and some light kino) but this few days shes been more quiet kinda acting disinterested, and kept saying she "hates" me which I dont believe. She said I was annoying. Well I know I really shouldnt care but whats ur opinion on this one? Is it possible that I justtook too long to ask her out or she got jealous?

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's her body language like when she says this?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlwaysSmile said:
but this few days shes been more quiet kinda acting disinterested, and kept saying she "hates" me which I dont believe. She said I was annoying.
You need to start neggin her. She saying something like that is like a subconcious reaction begging for you to "put her in her place" for her to surrender to you.

From my experience when a woman says something mean out of nowhere it's usually a test to see if you got ballz to hit them back with something. if you do then you are getting closer to the win.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlwaysSmile said:
Is it possible that I justtook too long to ask her out or she got jealous?
Jealous of what? If you had another few chics you were talking to and sparking up some stuff with you wouldn't even had made this thread because you would have had other chics you can go talk to than some bratty chic who probably is full of herself as it is. Be cool chill out and stay busy with other girls, she'll quickly notice and could open up more later if not who gives a ****?

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
You need to start neggin her. She saying something like that is like a subconcious reaction begging for you to "put her in her place" for her to surrender to you.

From my experience when a woman says something mean out of nowhere it's usually a test to see if you got ballz to hit them back with something. if you do then you are getting closer to the win.
No, please do NOT neg her...if you start insulting her out of the blue she will probably stop talking to you. You pass a woman's tests by not taking them seriously.

For example:
Girl: "I hate you."
You: "Well, girls either love me or hate me! I'm glad I have you all figured out :p"

Sometimes this so-called "playful comeback" can come in the form of a neg, but if you're having trouble with a girl saying she hates you, I wouldn't expect you to know how to properly use a neg. I am by no means an expert on negs. I've negged women and it hasn't worked the majority of the time, but I have had a small success rate. Thanks Igetit ;)

AlwaysSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
No, please do NOT neg her...if you start insulting her out of the blue she will probably stop talking to you. You pass a woman's tests by not taking them seriously.

For example:
Girl: "I hate you."
You: "Well, girls either love me or hate me! I'm glad I have you all figured out :p"

Sometimes this so-called "playful comeback" can come in the form of a neg, but if you're having trouble with a girl saying she hates you, I wouldn't expect you to know how to properly use a neg. I am by no means an expert on negs. I've negged women and it hasn't worked the majority of the time, but I have had a small success rate. Thanks Igetit ;)
Lol I'm gonna use that one :D. I think I need to sit back and be more playful. She does see me talk to some girls and stuff and shes always nervous and weird around me. Also, if it matters shes a bit of an attention *****, so I think she's used to getting all the attention

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
"Well, girls either love me or hate me! I'm glad I have you all figured out :p"
Lol it took me a couple mins to come up with that one. If you're in state around her it will come naturally and you will have fun!

Just remember...if you're trying to talk to her and she's being a loser by calling you annoying, STOP talking to her and start a conversation with another friend. The PU term for this is "not accepting second class behavior."