"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

help a n00b out plz

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
hey
going to meet up with a group of chicks this sat :)
except they're going out "clubbing" and my gropu is going out drinking. now, when we meet up with em, what's the sortta protocol?

we do'nt dance, and the thing is, i hate the prospect of dancing. i hate it so much so that i can maintain the presence of mind no matter how drunk i get, to not dance :(

anyway, i believe we're gonna meet them in the club, the place has a bar there too, but are we expected to dance? i dunno wtf is gonna happen
on the phone she just said "how about we go together"

ideas?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
I used to be like you, I HATED dancing.

But I made an effort...I got my ass out there on the dancefloor, (initially just to impress the ladies)

Fast Forward 3 years,
I LOVE dancing with a passion. I am an EXCELLENT dancer. I dance all the time... at home, in the car ...everywhere.
it has changed my life.
And I started like you --> hating dancing.

The earlier you start the better.

Start now...and go clubbing with those chix instead of drinking with your mates!
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
You need to get over this phobia about dancing. Chicks love men who can dance. They equate it to being able to fawk good also.

And quess what.


It's true.
 

p1aya

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
I hated dancing at first! But I started liking it more and more as I started going to clubs. Like these guys said, chix love guys who can dance ;) Sometimes I don't even need to approach chix in clubs; when I'm dancing they just come and start dancing with me :cool:
 
Top