Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help a friend in a complicated situation, Urgent

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my Friend John and girlfriend Emma have been together 15 years they have 12 year old child together. John lost her Job two months ago and he is still looking. But the problem is that the girlfriend gives him preassure to go look for Job etc, they have a 20,000 usd Debt together and this stresses the girlfriend.

What could your best advice be for John?

I told John to move to another state and start from low get the money pay debt and forget about Emma. Problem is John has a good bond with their 12 year old child.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a f-cking job and don’t move away from your twelve-year-old kid and unless Emma is a bad woman, raise the kid together and respect her as the mother of his kid who he chose to have sex with!

Moving out of state and running away because of expectation to get a job. JFL!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told John to move to another state and start from low get the money pay debt and forget about Emma. Problem is John has a good bond with their 12 year old child.
You sound like a true friend, telling him to leave his girlfriend and his twelve year old child. :rolleyes:
I don't understand how you can even suggest to a parent to leave their family.

To not listen to anything you might suggest.

And get a job, John. Any job. Shoulder your responsibility like a man and feed your family.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John needs to get a job. So what if it isn’t an optimal job. Get an income firstly and then keep interviewing for an optimal job.

No woman wants to be with a lazy loser. Every child wants to be loved and protected and provided for by his or her parents. He’s been unemployed by choice if it’s been months. Unless she’s agreed to be the breadwinner and he’s gonna be Mr. Mom, then he needs to man up and provide. He can do any number of things that his actions suggest he is unwilling to do. Suggesting he desert his family is reprehensible. Obviously OP has no real responsibilities and doesn’t relate.

John needs an income. Yesterday. That solves all the problems and is not hard to sort out. John needs to stop whining about what he PREFERS to do and do something.

In so doing John shows his child what being a responsible adult looks like. The kid is old enough to understand a lot and is paying close attention to his father in this circumstance.