Help A Fat Hog Is After Me?

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody tell me WTF her fat axx is doing. I met this woman who had a boyfriend and I was after her and I sorta got her. "yeah I know find my own woman." anyway she has this friend I use to run laps around her I knew 2 times around this fat biatch was 1 mile. Anyway the woman who I was into cut off contact with me. But this fat axxed biatch still after all these monthes seems to pop up to send me messages messing with my head. She even cost me a high paying job "yes I am sure".. She makes me feel like I did something to hurt her or her hot axx friend. But all I did was say that I didn't want to be just friends with her friend who I liked although she has never bothered me since. I heard once that this 3 ton bucket of Crisco liked me. Which sure does not suprise me since she likes every guy in the world. But I asked many people and they all deny this hog wanting me. Does anybody have a clue why she does this? Does she actually want me?? Here Is A Pic of da hog in case u wonder what she looks like.

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
when is the wedding?
Thats up to you dude. She was just asking for your number the other day and u 2 are getting married already? You are one tough dude to marry that.:D

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I like a little junk in the trunk, but that's the whole junkyard

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ever see video tape of those jet fighters using counter measures like flares to avoid missiles. Thats your inspiration, what you do see is get two boxes of twinkes and keep them under your arms. When she starts to come after you you open the lids of the boxes and begin to run turn rapidly. That way the twinkes stream out and will serve to distract the war pig that is chasing you. As she hungrily tears into those poor twinkes you can make good on your escape.

Or you could always tell her you don't like her, and have no interest and threaten her with a restraining order. That could work too!

-Grey Fox

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Big girls are like scooters, we all have ridden one, we are just afraid to admitt it to our friends.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they were coasters when the ride came to an end to breaks would fail and we'd fly off the track.

-Grey Fox