"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Help A Fat Hog Is After Me?

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Parts Unknown
Somebody tell me WTF her fat axx is doing. I met this woman who had a boyfriend and I was after her and I sorta got her. "yeah I know find my own woman." anyway she has this friend I use to run laps around her I knew 2 times around this fat biatch was 1 mile. Anyway the woman who I was into cut off contact with me. But this fat axxed biatch still after all these monthes seems to pop up to send me messages messing with my head. She even cost me a high paying job "yes I am sure".. She makes me feel like I did something to hurt her or her hot axx friend. But all I did was say that I didn't want to be just friends with her friend who I liked although she has never bothered me since. I heard once that this 3 ton bucket of Crisco liked me. Which sure does not suprise me since she likes every guy in the world. But I asked many people and they all deny this hog wanting me. Does anybody have a clue why she does this? Does she actually want me?? Here Is A Pic of da hog in case u wonder what she looks like.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Parts Unknown
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
when is the wedding?
Thats up to you dude. She was just asking for your number the other day and u 2 are getting married already? You are one tough dude to marry that.:D
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
lol, I like a little junk in the trunk, but that's the whole junkyard
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
You ever see video tape of those jet fighters using counter measures like flares to avoid missiles. Thats your inspiration, what you do see is get two boxes of twinkes and keep them under your arms. When she starts to come after you you open the lids of the boxes and begin to run turn rapidly. That way the twinkes stream out and will serve to distract the war pig that is chasing you. As she hungrily tears into those poor twinkes you can make good on your escape.

Or you could always tell her you don't like her, and have no interest and threaten her with a restraining order. That could work too!

-Grey Fox
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Big girls are like scooters, we all have ridden one, we are just afraid to admitt it to our friends.
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
If they were coasters when the ride came to an end to breaks would fail and we'd fly off the track.

-Grey Fox
 
Top