Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help A Brother Out

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically having a discussion based on an artistic construct, what certain characters act like and this has branched out into a fully blown argument over what feminism is all about and what "women want".

Me said:
(Will's other obvious mistake being that he thinks women give a **** about his intellect), but he's still one of these men that has become entranced by the feminist "women-on-a-pedestal" bull****.
Feminist said:
Dude, read before you talk. Feminists were always fighting AGAINST the "women-on-a-pedestal" bull****. The "women-on-a-pedestal" bull**** is what got them idealized as angels-of-the-house who could save men's souls through their domestic goodness and spiritual purity, and drove them into having nervous breakdowns and hysteria, and started feminism off in the first place. Who the hell wants to be treated like some idealized angel of inspiration (or else as damaged goods if you don't live up to the ideal)? That's a lot of pressure and expectation to put upon someone who's only human and wants to be treated like a normal person rather than an abstract concept of everything you want them to be.

And if you were to actually listen to any modern feminists, or read any feminist blogs, you would know that we hate the whole "woman is pretty and smart, man is a schmuck" phenomenon in commercials and movies and tv shows as much as you do. First of all, because it's degrading to both to stick them in such stupid categories. Second off, because while you may complain about it, its prevalence carries the connotation that it's ok or expected for a man to be a stupid schmuck, and yet even if he's a schmuck, he can still get the hot smart competent wife/girlfriend. You think that this shows women in a good light? If they're that smart and competent, why the hell are they going for such schmucks? To use your own terms, it's pretty insulting of the media to imply that a "low social value" man is still entitled to a "high social value" woman.

Me Again said:
As for sexually relaxed nature being attractive in women - to an extent, I'd say that to Sven's extent in a female would be conducive to low social value - ie "becoming a slut", whereas most men will see Sven's man*****dom as the pinnacle of success - purely because it's not biologically male to be monogamous - rather a societal construct that men should be like this. Women have more of an emotional need so tend to desire a long-term monogamous relationship - as such being promiscuous is unfavourable in women generally, not saying that this is always the case however, just a generalisation.
I feel kinda sorry for you. I know plenty of women who ARE pretty damn relaxed about sexuality, and no one thinks they have "low social value." (I think you're taking The Game a bit too seriously.) They know what they want (and have no trouble admitting that they don't want or need a relationship at the moment, but hey, sex is cool), they're confident and relaxed about it, they don't think they need to play games--they're pretty awesome.

I also know plenty of women who do give a **** about a guy's intellect. Actually, I was just complaining to a friend that I'm having a hard time finding anyone new to date because no one I've met recently has been smart or clever enough to satisfy me. Even the ones who may be smart academically tend to be really shallow thinkers in other regards, and I can't deal with that.
Basically, I dunno how but I ended up in a board full of women determined to justify their calling, I'm **** bored responding to this sort of crap and need some funny killer lines that dont revolve around the fact that the b*tch needs to get back into the kitchen.

:up:

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one for you "You know what is the smartest thing ever to come out of a woman's mouth? Einstein's c0ck!" You could use this line, however it prooves what they set out to show you "that the media allows this thinking to happen".

The best weapon is the "ism" argument. I once dated a girl who claimed she was a feminist and we would always have arguments because I would not identify myself as a feminist though I believe in some of their ideals (equal pay, equal oppurtunity). Then one day I came up with the "ism" argument. It goes like this:

Every ism by nature is a belief set out to defeat other belief systems and can not be compatible with the opposite belief. For example communism and capitalism are not compatible, fascism and liberalism are not compatible, theism and atheism are not compatible. By calling oneself a feminist, one is saying the ideas of feminism triumph over any other belief system. What about child labor? What about genocide? What about capitalist first world countries exploiting the natural resources of third world countries? Is one to assume that feminism should take precidence over all these issues?

(At this point the reply will be something like "No, feminists are for those issues" or something like that.)

That is called humanism a belief that all humans are equal. Since feminism is about female ideals only, that would be sexism, which is bad. And emphasizing a particular group over another has gone by many names Nationalism, Fascism, Racism, Nazism, etc. but in the end it all boils down to totalitarianism which is very bad. So one has the choice of being a totalitarian, in which any moral person should help destroy, or one is a humanist, ergo sum feminism is dead!

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personal politics

I'm Charming said:
Basically, I dunno how but I ended up in a board full of women determined to justify their calling, I'm **** bored responding to this sort of crap and need some funny killer lines that dont revolve around the fact that the b*tch needs to get back into the kitchen.
Post this:
Wow, why do you hate men so much?
(Post this and this pic)
Oh... :nervous:

You know, you'd be a lot happier and a lot less angry if you weren't so single. :eek: And maybe if you would stop acting like a bad parody of a man, you wouldn't still be so single!
Which is pretty true. Because if you think about how many damn men are pathetically chasing women these days, if a woman has trouble finding a man, the problem likely stems from within her. I mean, I've known many girls who have basically NEVER BEEN SINGLE in an unbroken chain of boyfriends since 14 or 15. Because they have a constant supply line of willing kack outside their door...

So, if a woman is perpetually single and ranting about feminism on the net...well...those 2 facts are generally related.