"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Hello. New RAFC here...

T-101

New Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Washington State
I didnt find an "introduce yourself" thread and the links in the Adobe Acrobat Bootcamp are dead so I thought Id throw it here. I was refered here by a friend. I started the bootcamp about an hour ago and Im looking forward to finishing it. Im not sure Ill be able to do it 100% though because Im married. That doesnt mean I dont need better social/marketing skills. Ill do everything but follow up on phone numbers and go through with the dates. I think I can handle getting some numbers and bettering my 1 on 1 conversation skills though.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Welcome aboard, matey! :D

Im kinda curious: since it was your friend who pointed you here, what was your initial reaction? Did you take it seriously from the start?

I tried to point a totally AFC friend to this site, but he never mentioned it again, didnt even look prolly.
 

T-101

New Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Washington State
We spend a lot of time talking about women and society in general. We share a lot of the same opinions regarding the subject. One day he told me about all the things he has learned here. It reminded me of when the guy from Terminator 2 was describing the chip they found. "It was scary stuff, radically advanced. It gave us ideas, It took us in new directions... things we would never have thought of." lol. So I figured Id take a look at the site. I like what Ive read of the bootcamp so here I am. The newest member.
 

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
599
Reaction score
0
Wait. How can you be AFC and married bro? Shouldnt you be here to help us unmarried guys? :D
 

T-101

New Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Washington State
Im very quiet and calm around women. Women think its "mysterious" and they read it as confidence. Im not a bad looking guy either. Thats on the outside...on the inside Im all tension. I end up being an emotional tampon for too many women and my social skills are beyond pathetic. Go a week without speaking to another person and see how many friends you make. Im married and my wife is a 10 but I need help as much as anybody cuz without the confidence on the inside, youll never be happy.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top