The Antichrist_Star
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2002
- Messages
- 1,066
- Reaction score
- 3
- Age
- 41
Atypically, I would make my return to this site during the higher points in my life... a time where the as per usual... would be going as per excellent. On a number of levels for a number of reasons on a number of levels... this is not one of those situations. No, rather this time I mark my return to my solace with a crushed ego, a man decimated by the very thing(s) that he knew would destroy him... the very thing(s) that those beautiful creations called "logic" and "reason" told him to stay away from... a woman and love. Perhaps more tragically... a woman that I loved. Even better, a woman I have fallen in love with. What was once untouchable, now lies in a pool of his own discontent and what remains of him are mere shards of the man that he used to be. Currently, I have disengaged myself from everyone close to me... being in the current state that I am in is not very condusive to things like friendship. Not because my friends are not more than willing to support me during my journey... it is that I simply will not allow them to, for fear of what I may do to them. The journey that I tread currently, is one that I believe is best accomplished alone. I needed time to think, reflect, breathe but most importantly... reinvent.
It is for that aformentioned reason that I decided that now was as good as a time as any to return to my thicket of solitude. Often, after a long break away from the site (I have not posted in about three months I believe... I mean an actual post) I return with the intentions of taking it yet to another level, and this time will be no exception. However, the main difference between this time and times previous is something very pivotal... I will be helped. For a while now, this site was a place where I taught... not where I learned. Due to my journey however, I once again become a student, placing my thoughts on this place with the hopes of determining what lies beneath. For a long time I dispensed advice... for the first time... I dispense emotion. For this place, my solace... is now the only place where these emotions can go... it is with this space and these thoughts... where my journey will be created and documented.
With that, I welcome you to Hell & Insanity... the land between the towns of Lost and Found.
The Matrix: Reloaded
It is for that aformentioned reason that I decided that now was as good as a time as any to return to my thicket of solitude. Often, after a long break away from the site (I have not posted in about three months I believe... I mean an actual post) I return with the intentions of taking it yet to another level, and this time will be no exception. However, the main difference between this time and times previous is something very pivotal... I will be helped. For a while now, this site was a place where I taught... not where I learned. Due to my journey however, I once again become a student, placing my thoughts on this place with the hopes of determining what lies beneath. For a long time I dispensed advice... for the first time... I dispense emotion. For this place, my solace... is now the only place where these emotions can go... it is with this space and these thoughts... where my journey will be created and documented.
With that, I welcome you to Hell & Insanity... the land between the towns of Lost and Found.
The Matrix: Reloaded