HAHAAHHAHAH Word to that bro!Originally posted by icallug
height doesnt matter when your lying down
pull that line out when they comment on your height (if your short) the girls reaction afterwards is worth it.....also the p*ssy
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
HAHAAHHAHAH Word to that bro!Originally posted by icallug
height doesnt matter when your lying down
pull that line out when they comment on your height (if your short) the girls reaction afterwards is worth it.....also the p*ssy
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
from your mom, but she had no problems with the 'height' of my c0ckOriginally posted by The TallOne
Oh really?
And where do you get this information from?![]()
I see maturity is a lost cause on you.Originally posted by Vigilante7
from your mom, but she had no problems with the 'height' of my c0ck
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Originally posted by The TallOne
I see maturity is a lost cause on you.
how bout 5'2 for a sixteen year old......Originally posted by Limitless
how is 5,6 for a sixteen year old? =(