Height

Prettyboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys
i haven't been on here in a while but i just found a site
easyheight.com
can anyone tell me what they think of their methods for growing taller
im currently 15 (turning 16 in a month) and im 5'8" looking to gain a couple of inches
do you think this'll help

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude your 15, you'll grow more within the next 5 years or so, theres no rush

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eat lots
sleep 8 hours
sleep is the most important thing.

SAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Height is genetic, you have what you have. I was smaller than you at your age, now I'm 6'1. Even if you don't grow much more, don't worry, it's not a particularly big (no pun intended!) deal.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually heard somewhere that if you get 9-10 hrs of sleep every night in complete darkness and drink 24 oz of milk a day then you'll grow. i've never tried it or anything, (im 6'3") but i do know that i drank a lot of milk when i was younger.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drank tons of milk when I was younger and got good sleep, and I'm only 5'8. It's genetic.

Prettyboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to drink lots of milk when i was younger, but now i barely drink a glass a week
i guess i should just try getting more sleep
if i dont grow ill just deal with it
thanx anyways

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to swim alot when I was younger, probably about 6 or so hours a week. I heard that helps you to grow by reducing compression on the spine, plus all the stretching involved. All Im saying is it could have helped, I also drank tonnes of milk (im talking 2 litres a day) and had 4-5 massive meals a day.

Im 6'2" which isnt particularily tall, but the next tallest in my extended family is my dad, who is 5'9".

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
avoid smoking drinking or any drugs...lol tons of my friends are short because of them

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's in the genes how come I'm only 5'6 but my dad is 5'10, one of my brothers is 5'9 another is almost as tall as I am but he's 13...

I think something else got fucked up. BTW I never smoked or done any drugs. I also drank a lot of milk.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 5'4, which is the average height for females. If the mothers height mattered in determining a sons height then there would be no men above 5'8. BTW her dad is like 6'2.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height has very little to do with "good" or "bad" genetics. Plenty of asians have fantastic genetics, and most of them are not particularly tall.

Most bodybuilders are under 6'0... just something to think about.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
About 5'4, which is the average height for females. If the mothers height mattered in determining a sons height then there would be no men above 5'8. BTW her dad is like 6'2.
Mother's height does matter for sons. I have an aunt. She's 4'11''. Her son is 19 and 5'1''. His dad is average height.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"most azns have fantastic genes yet not tall"

african americans have fantastic genes yet they succeed in physical activities better than educational material.

genes have a lot to do with your height the same way the length of your penis has to with your genes.

iamChiLLz

Reaction score
I am 18 and 6'7, everyone on both sides of the family is tall, 4 cousins over 7 foot and my brother is on his way (only 17 atm as well) ... It is very hard in australia because there are no ****ing decent clothes anywhere over here that fit properly :mad: ...

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
african americans have fantastic genes yet they succeed in physical activities better than educational material.
Haha, where is this wild statement coming from? Do you have anything to back that up or is it just a personal opinion?