Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height in Guys vs Body Mass in Girls

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just delete this thread...you can't change your height anyway

If you really think height matters that much then your f.ucking crazy

and I am 6 foot btw...I just have some short mates

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'3"... I've been told I have a handsome face, not extremely handsome but still handsome. I weigh 180 pounds, I have mostly muscle and low body fat.

Still, when I'm feeling like ****... there's no way in hell I'm going to score a girl.
You can't score a girl just on your looks. It may facilitate things a lot, but no man will ever be handsome enough to score women just with his looks. It's all about the way you act for as far as I'm concerned.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I-am-someone said:
I'm 6'3"... I've been told I have a handsome face, not extremely handsome but still handsome. I weigh 180 pounds, I have mostly muscle and low body fat.

Still, when I'm feeling like ****... there's no way in hell I'm going to score a girl.
You can't score a girl just on your looks. It may facilitate things a lot, but no man will ever be handsome enough to score women just with his looks. It's all about the way you act for as far as I'm concerned.
ARE YOU CRAZY??? All this BS that we talk about being alpha, being the prize, be the jerk -- who naturally has these attributes??? Attractive men who have lived the life of an attractive person their entire lives. Sure some idiot is going to list some unattractive guys that get girls, but we are dealing with society as a whole (not ur lil friends.) The better you look the more likely you are to have an attractive mate.. No one can logically deny that. Be realistic!!! I'm not saying that you HAVE to look good, but it fking helps. Can lil short fat ugly bob REALLY feel like the prize-- can he really???

The whole seduction community, at least to me, is some sort of twisted variation of female supplication. It is like we are saying byatches are so special that we need fking books and forums and daily postings about how to obtain them. We have guys that come up with methods and ebooks, just to get byatches...

Look good, be worthy and be a man.

worthy: a person that is desired (no fatties, no losers, no lil boys)

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's natural selection...

Tallers guys get both the taller and the smaller chics..

Short guys get the midgets under five feet and ****..lol...you can keep them..

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:

Good job on resurrecting a completly useless thread.

Your advice is spot on too. Only tall guys get tall girls. :rolleyes:

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most can't..i'd like to see some short guy try to outgame me for a tall chic..I'd really like to see that..looks or no looks..it's not happening...

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARE YOU CRAZY??? All this BS that we talk about being alpha, being the prize, be the jerk -- who naturally has these attributes??? Attractive men who have lived the life of an attractive person their entire lives. Sure some idiot is going to list some unattractive guys that get girls, but we are dealing with society as a whole (not ur lil friends.) The better you look the more likely you are to have an attractive mate.. No one can logically deny that. Be realistic!!! I'm not saying that you HAVE to look good, but it fking helps. Can lil short fat ugly bob REALLY feel like the prize-- can he really???
good thing this a$$hole was banned.

Seriously, guys, a woman's weight is about 75+% of her attractiveness. A fat girl just has no reason to live. A man's height, in contrast, is only a small element. Quit making excuses for why you can't get girls.

and for the record, my dad is shorter than my mom

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:

sounds like someone's feeling ugly so he had to bump a thread about height to make him feel better.

This thread was retarded in the first place. Just go out in the real f*cking world and you'll see guys of all heights with beautiful women. Fat chicks on the other hand have zero sexual appeal, except to guys with fat fetishes.

There are a number of male celebrities in the 5'7-5'9 range who are sex symbols (you'd be surprised at some celebrities heights). Can't say the same for female celebrities who aren't thin.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALOT of guys like thick/borderline fat chics.Especially blacks and puerto ricans..

I like thick women but over 170 is too much..

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, there are different preferences, but a woman will maximize her attraction (in the eyes of ALL men summed up) around a certain slim weight. If she gets too far above that ideal mean, hardly anyone will go after her. Likewise, if she gets too skinny, either men will start to get turned off or she'll die of anorexia, whichever happens first...

imo, girls can definitely be too skinny. Altho, one wise strategy is to marry an overly skinny girl and expect her to get fatter over time.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so. Although guys that really ARE short (like 5"3' as opposed to 5"9' - thats not really that short :rolleyes:) are more likely to settle for less better attractive girls in general, which may include overweight girls, simply because they will have less choice, cos some women refuse to date guys under a certain height.

Having said that, some women don't have height requirements, many of which are hot. My 5"5' mate is a rugby player, sprinter and well known man-hor...and he ain't even that good-looking, he's just a really cool guy and has an athletic body.

Whats with all these height threads anyway? You can't change it....except with leg lengthening, and anyone that goes through that is crazy.

edit: Just noticed this thread has been dragged up from waaaaaaay back by the realnezz. Mate, why would you type something like that? Its just reeks of insecurity and its also not really true. :rolleyes:

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what height would most people consider not short at the minimum? When i hear 5'8 is short, errr it bugs me because i am 5'8 barefoot. Is 5'9 the minimum height to not be considered short?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes height matters, and taller is preferred: http://www.shortsupport.org/News/0219.thml

Who are you going to trust; some short dude that's being defensive in this thread, or a scientific study involving 3,200 male participants.

I'm not dissing on our short men here, cause i know height can't be changed. But the question came up, so I might as well point to the answer; even if it hurts.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Yes height matters, and taller is preferred: http://www.shortsupport.org/News/0219.thml

Who are you going to trust; some short dude that's being defensive in this thread, or a scientific study involving 3,200 male participants.

I'm not dissing on our short men here, cause i know height can't be changed. But the question came up, so I might as well point to the answer; even if it hurts.
I dunno man. I'm 6"2' and speak from REAL LIFE experience, not queationaires and surveys. Yea, put 2 guys next to each other, identical in every way but one 5 and one 6 foot....obviously the taller one, but theres so much more to physical attractiveness, not to mention game. There's a forum that I sometimes visit that asks the same question, however this forum is populated by male and female students with no knowledge of PU and no axe to grind.

The results of the survey and responses from participants are something like this: 90% say height is a bonus, 97% say they wouldn't disregard a guy based on his height and 10% say they prefer shorter guys. (I know thats more than 100 but its the kind of survey where ppl just type responses)

The overwhelmingly majority say height is only an issue if the guy is insecure about it. Then there's numerous example of hot girls (with photos) with b/f's shorter than them.

Of course if you do a survey asking women, "Are tall guys more attractive than short guys?" Then the answer is gonna be yea....but in the field it so doesn't matter. You guys saying stuff like "start living in reality, stop fooling yourselves" are the ones that ACTUALLY need to start living in reality...cos you have no frickin idea what you're on about.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
I dunno man. I'm 6"2' and speak from REAL LIFE experience, not queationaires and surveys. Yea, put 2 guys next to each other, identical in every way but one 5 and one 6 foot....obviously the taller one, but theres so much more to physical attractiveness, not to mention game. ......

Of course if you do a survey asking women, "Are tall guys more attractive than short guys?" Then the answer is gonna be yea....but in the field it so doesn't matter.
You're missing the point of the discussion. We're just talking about height alone, measured against itself. Of course there are a ton of other variables that will matter in the overall picture. That goes without saying, IMO, but you can feel free to say that since you just did.

In the field, the sum total of everything matters. Some things you cant change (like height), some things you can.

Do women, in general, prefer taller men over shorter, all other things being equal? Yes. And that research supports that. Case closed. Next topic? Besdies, this is a borderline looks thread, and we know those are the spawn of Satan here!

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:

Dude, you seriously reek alot of insecurities.

I know its just an internet forum, but does anyone else get bad vibes from this guy?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silverback82 said:
are you seriously arguing that being weak looking can be better than being strong looking?
There comes a point of diminishing returns. A decent musculature is usually good but once you start becoming a monster it's probably a turnoff. I get nothing but compliments on my shoulders and back as i get bigger. Of course i have no desire to become "as big as possible" though. I think a lot of women are turned off by muscular guys too because they feel inferior and would have to work extra hard on their own bodies to keep the guy.

I prefer women to be about 5'1 or 5'2. I just like them better than the taller ones.. shrug.. they're easier to manage in bed too...

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know alot of chicks prefer to be with a guy taller then them do to feeling safe and secure..

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height alone is a more dominant, alpha, masculine characteristic. That is the same reason why extremely tall women are considered by many people to be less attractive because of their dominant, masculine trait of height.

Can you still get laid being less than average height? Absolutely.
Is it unfair that taller people get laid more easily? Absolutely.
Is it unfair that you know about a board that specializes in seduction techniques and your friends might not? Absolutely.