"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Heavy eye contact...and I freeze

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
265
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland
What's up-

Basically Im a pussi. I go out a lot. And when I go out I always get strong eye contact. Im talkin look at eachother straight in the eye for a good moment. This doesnt happen once. No, more like 3 times. And what do I do? Nothing? I will go over occassionally strike a convo, but if it doesnt go as well as i think it should be, i dont close. I dont ATTEMPT to close.
I feel like if i get heavy eye contact and go talk to a girl, she will seem even more interested.
Who knows? Bottom line is that I get heavy eye contact repeatedly. Ill see the heavy EC girl(s) talkin with some other dude, so I just say, hey whatever, go chill.
On this site, alot is said about doing your own thing and not caring what girls think. Well thats good, but cant that be bad? You dont want to follow them around, but I will act aloof at the bars, and that really wont work. I have to put in some effort, but I also think if a girl digs me, she will put herself near me.

I'm not sure what my problem is. EC is a key factor, I care, I guess, I dont care enough. I need to stop being a pussi, and do something about my behavior. Not sure what though.


Cheers
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
Dude, you have it good if you're getting that much eye contact. That's like seeing a hundred dollar bill on the ground and not picking it up. This is as blatant of a buy signal that you can get. Try this the next time you're out. If you are in a club and you see a woman giving you the eye, just go up to her, grab her hand and lead her to the dance floor. Don't ask her permission to dance, just go right up to her and lead. If she protests (a lot of times, women will feign resistance to play around), insist, say something like "you know you want me". She can only resist so long and she will go along with you, smiling the whole time.

If you're not in a club, let's say you're walking down the street or at a restaurant, just walk up to her and say hi. That's all you need to do. Don't think to much, just behave naturally and relax.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Scought, I don't like you and so shall'nt you. Give the attitude back. Be a man!



Now seriously dude wtf... if you know you're a *****, then stop!

STOP!
 

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
In bars/clubs you should approach regardless of eye contact, but EC is a good IOI (Indicator of Interest).

Also don't get confused about acting "aloof" (aka being a challenge). You have to approach the chicks. You are allowed to let her know you're interested (by actions not words). That doesn't mean telling her she is hot or that you like her. It means you can smile, act friendly and be around her.

In a bar/club there will be so many other guys ready to hit on her, that if you sit around acting "aloof" you won't get very far. (I'm not going to say nowhere, because with drunk girls around anything can and does happen).

About "not caring what girls think". Sure, don't be phased by rejection, her negative opinion, or anything else she throws your way. You are still you, and your value is the same. You live your life for you, how you want to.

But that does not mean not listening to what she says etc if you're trying to build rapport. Nor does it mean you can't engage a chick in conversation or get to know her better.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top