Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Heartiste: Alpha Male Of The Month Seriously? LMAO!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Before you read this post, I want you to remember something written here many times. The alpha male is not necessarily the admirable man. The alpha male is the guy who does really well with young, hot (read: high quality) women, because women love everything about him. You may not like the character of such men, but a lot of women sure do. So redirect your blame where it rightfully belongs, if blame you must.

That said, and without further ado, behold the winner of the Alpha Male of the Month award.

For the lovelorn nerds in the audience, that’s what adoration looks like. And, for that matter, that’s what ****y confidence looks like. The two tend to go hand in hand in matters of the smitten heart.

The details behind this loving photo aren’t exactly the stuff of after school specials (or maybe they are now?).

Last year, Jordan Powers was just another student from Mr. Hooker’s class. Now she’s his live-in girlfriend.

James Hooker — the 41-year-old married father who left his wife and kids for his 18-year-old-student — might be the worst teacher ever. Last week, he resigned from his job at Enochs High School in Modesto, California over the scandal that’s shaken up a community and pit one mom on a crusade to save her daughter from a man she calls a “master manipulator.”

Jordan met her teacher as a freshman, but both maintain nothing physical happened until she turned 18 this past September. Hooker claims he saw Powers as “just a student” and had no romantic feelings toward her at first, but when her most recent birthday came around, things changed.

They changed so much, in fact, that Hooker, left his wife and three kids (one of them a 17-year-old Enochs high school student as well) so that he could move in with Jordan.

It doesn’t get much more ALPHA than winning the utter devotion of a hot babe half your age. For those wondering, I consider leaving your loyal wife and kids to live with a younger, hotter woman to be legitimate grounds for the wife to initiate divorce proceedings and extract some type of payment for damage inflicted. Shocking that you hear a man like me say this? Well, what this guy did was break a deal. Broken deals usually come with consequences. This is why I counsel men to avoid modern marriage altogether: it’s a RAW ****ING DEAL for men because it requires most of the sacrifice to come from the man’s end of the bargain. A man has to turn his back on much more of his natural sexual predilection in the decision to commit to marriage than does a woman. Why do you think women are so eager to rush into the nuptial shackles bond?

The more interesting angle to this story is how it operates at the level of what I call a reverse Rorschach test. Given an unmistakable picture of an in-shape, confident man with a much younger, sexually developed woman obviously in love with him, we get to examine in technicolor glory the psyches of people, particularly older women, whose instinct is to recoil at the sight. We get to see, essentially, an enraged, fearful mind create an inky blotch out of a clear picture.

Lets follow the ****y brick road down the article author’s mindmap for an illuminating glimpse at her terrorized id thrashing violently against the bars of its cage. Note: Author is an older woman. As are the other women, besides Jordan, quoted in the article.

If this all sounds suspicious to you…

Jordan, a quiet, fragile-seeming young woman, who looks closer to 15 than 18 years in age…

gazed up at her former teacher, a man that looks every bit his 41 years…

Desperate for her child, Tammie has turned her own Facebook page into a “most wanted” profile for Hooker…

Since the story has been picked up by national press, she’s been flooded with messages of support from strangers….

“Nancy’s always been a victims advocate and fights for justice,” Tammie wrote on Facebook. “That’s the goal here, justice.”

Sounds suspicious, older man must be up to no good, possibly firing mind rays into girl? Check.

Helpless, fragile 18-year-old woman who could be mistaken, if you stare hard enough through a gauzy filter, for a prepubescent girl with no boobs, hips or ass? Check.

Man therefore a creepy pedophile? Check.

41-year-old man looks his age so why isn’t he dating women like me? Check.

Mother desperate for her legally adult “child”? Check.

Insinuation that man should be on a Most Wanted List? Check.

Armies of women circling the wagons around mother, shaming man into ostracizing himself? Check.

Older man in a loving relationship (and, yes, you bet it’s loving) with younger woman now a matter of “justice” and “victims”? Check.

Oh, my sides! These are the pretty lies older women tell themselves to calm the fear and terror inspired by their sexual obsolescence. It’s so obvious to anyone with the eyes to see: the craving for a world that is aligned with older women’s fragile, helpless egos, a craving so powerful that rivers of deceit, distortion and defamation spill from their lips and pens in an effort to obscure the dread, dark reality. And that reality is this–

Every older husband — every ****ing one of them — is turned on by the sight of hot women half his wife’s age. He imagines scenarios… transactions… with these younger babes, thrillingly vivid and the stuff of older wives’ nightmares, and no amount of religious upbringing, tortured self-abnegation, hypocrisy or womanly shaming will cleanse his mind of these delicious thoughts.

Most men don’t act on these thoughts, because most men don’t have the option to act on them. But some do. If they are smart, they mouth feminist platitudes to distract the loser brigade while nailing the ass of some fine buxom coed. Just ask Hugo Schwyzer.

Update

I find it funny that the mother of the young woman is attempting to smear the guy by pointing to texts he sent her just before she turned 18. That kind of charade puts the lie to the intentions behind age of consent laws. It’s ridiculous to insinuate, as this mom is doing, that her little girl was a radically different woman incapable of making decisions for herself just a few months before she turned 18. The mother is appealing to a legalistic, arbitrary age demarcation — in this case communication that occurred only a few months on the “wrong” side of the law — as proof that Hooker is a pedophile in all but the clinical definition. I understand the mother’s fury, but her actions do nothing but discredit the real impetus behind AOC laws: to protect sexually undeveloped children from the predations of real pedophiles.

Relatedly, almost every scientific study I’ve seen has concluded that girls mature earlier than boys on a whole host of emotional and physical metrics. An 18 year old woman is more capable of choosing to be the lover of a 41 year old man than an 18 year old man is capable of choosing to go to war.

Apparently, the mother is a single mom. The girl grew up with no father. Well… wadaya expect? The odds that the daughters and sons of single moms grow up to be sluts and delinquents respectively are higher than they would be had they grown up in two-parent homes. The usual caveats about causality implied, I think most everyone, including the experts, agree that a mom+dad is better for kids than a mom alone. In that spirit, a vigorous public shaming of single moms is good for the children. So…

you suck, single moms! Way to be bad mothers!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
These "PUA's" are seriously skirting the Pedo line. Fvcking weirdos. If their 'awesome' PUA tactics don't work vs. women close to their age. Why not promote to the whacko's that follow them to go after barely legal chicks. Pathetic.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, young and hot is high quality, eh? Could've fooled me. Only as far as looks are considered. Much like the guys you mention - they, too, have no admirable qualities about them, and are disliked by most, but are still in high demand by those who want "teh sex". Peas of a pod, my friend.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is 18. How is this skirting the paedo line? She's old enough to drink (where I come from anyway), fvck, vote, have children etc. She's an adult, legally and biologically.

It might seem distasteful to you but it's consensual sex between two adults. I'd happily fvck an 18 year old when i'm 41. Or 51 for that matter. I wouldn't want a relationship with one because they're boring as hell, but that's up to him.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roissy has a point though. Even though the picture he used was strategic for his point, look how adoringly she looks at him. Most guys will never have a girl gaze at him so longingly

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first line "The alpha male is not necessarily the admirable man. The alpha male is the guy who does really well with young, hot (read: high quality) women, because women love everything about him" Already had me not taking this report seriously. What a load of sh!t.

I also disagree with this "you suck, single moms! Way to be bad mothers!"

You can't really fault the mom. Just think back to when you were younger, how much did you fear/respect your mom and how much your dad? When my mom was around and my dad was at work or out I knew I could push her limits, and she would even physically discipline me and I'd do it anyway because for some reason I just felt like I didn't have to listen to her. Soon as my dad came home I got my sh!t together and wouldn't dare act out around him.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Hooker and his 18 Y.O. "Looker". PUA 'hero"?

The story and the positive reactions by a lot of PUA's and the community in general to seeing Mr. Hooker and his 18 Y.O "Looker" is pathetic IMO.

It's like these dudes expose themselves for the desperate perverts they really are.

What's next? Classes on picking up barely legal chicks for the above 40 crowd? "Hey if THAT clown can do it...So can I!"

Is this story some kind of 'argument' that men with little options can use to their 'advantage'? I wouldn't be surprised in the least to find out most in agreement have or would fly to other countries to get with underage chicks to 'prove' what 'real men' they are.

Damn there are some pathetic mentally stunted clowns out in society.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude this seems like a big 'cause' for you. You have posted a few different threads on it. Bit over the top in my opinion. Don't worry - i'm sure if you really tried you could get some 18 year old pvssy too.

Erm, I don't think men who can get 18 year old bvtches can be described as having 'few options'. Also 18 is plenty old enough to fvck. I'd love to fvck an 18 year old hardbody and I"m mid thirties. Does that make me a paedo?

Get over it G. Just be happy boning the menopausal set.

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
The story and the positive reactions by a lot of PUA's and the community in general to seeing Mr. Hooker and his 18 Y.O "Looker" is pathetic IMO.

It's like these dudes expose themselves for the desperate perverts they really are.

What's next? Classes on picking up barely legal chicks for the above 40 crowd? "Hey if THAT clown can do it...So can I!"

Is this story some kind of 'argument' that men with little options can use to their 'advantage'? I wouldn't be surprised in the least to find out most in agreement have or would fly to other countries to get with underage chicks to 'prove' what 'real men' they are.

Damn there are some pathetic mentally stunted clowns out in society.
I couldn't agree with you more. its not the fact that he bagged an 18yo that irks me, its that he left his wife and child/children to be with this girl. to see him held in high regard among pua's is wrong on so many levels

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
First time Roissy has been flat out wrong IMO
First time? Lol.

I haven't really read the news stories on this guy, so he may very well be a creep, I don't know.

But historically, a 60 year old man could marry a 14 year old girl and nobody would bat an eye. It's only in fairly recent history that 17 year old girls have been considered too young to have sex, and the age of consent is lower than that in most states.

Last edited:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dude is no hero...he started kicking game to this girl when she was only 14. Its wrong....folks that young are highly impressionable and easily manipulated. Adults, male or female, should not be screwing around with high school kids...People need to let them grow up and stop being selfish and exploiting. These adults need to think seperate from their hormones.

Legal adult does not = mental and emotional adult. Life experience is important is establishing a healthy relationship. Adults having relationships with young teens like this is not healthy for the teen. If all post puberty folks were the same than people wouldnt call high school and college aged folks kids...and the drinking age wouldnt be 21...and the rental car age wouldnt be 25.

Thats how i see this all though. But meh...it is what it is...the dude was able to use his life experiences to woo a naive teenager and it started when she was a 14 yr old kid...some male or female teacher will do it again...parents gotta educate and raise their children better

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty sick if you ask me. He's a pervert and anyone that condones it isn't right sharp. Yanks are all a bit weird though, aren't they?

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because Roissy himself defines alpha as someone who is good with women. Not necessary a leader of men or a man with morals or w/e. Therefore in a story where a 40 year old man can still get a prime 18 year old girl, Roissy will call it completely alpha.

2nd Roissy himself condemned the man for breaking his wedding contract and said he shouldn't have gotten into it in the first place. Roissy briefly touches upon the point that Rollo and others always point out that a man's SMP value increases over time and therefore its in the best interests of a woman to get him to marry.

3rd You are ostracizing and calling the man a pedo. But when young guys chase cougars nobody gives a fvck (and in fact we glorify it) and the women aren't pedo lmao. Shows you at what point we are in society when that happens.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
banging an 18yo is hardly pedo, sexually she is as far along as any 40 yo women is, she isnt going to get any more 'developed' lol, this is it.

as far as how alpha that guy is, well thats debatable i guess, i still think he is more afc'ish because he is putting himself in a bad position (career, friends, community, etc) over a girl. Thats pretty afc.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how dudes here keep glossing over the fact that this dude started his pursuit of this girl when she was 14.

How alpha is it to influence and groom a naive 14 year old with no life experience. Hed be alpha if he was slaying 22 year olds left and right. Not being light years ahead of a 14 year old and being able to easily call the shots. Any of us here could pull some know nothing teenage kid into a situation like this over a few years.

The dude is putting his life in a bad state for a know nothing student. Gotta be smarter than that.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"banging an 18yo is hardly pedo, sexually she is as far along as any 40 yo women is, she isnt going to get any more 'developed' lol, this is it."

The thing is though girls hit puberty at different ages and are hitting puberty younger and younger now a days. So when you say she is sexually developed as a 40 year old that's not because she became 18 that's when she hit puberty and who knows when she did. It's not about the number 18.

*Merged OP's 2 threads on the subject from this same forum.*

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really gotta ask the guys defending this dude to stick to the facts of the story.

This started when she was 14...thats when he picked her out...just cus shes 18 now doesnt change that fact.

Do you agree with what he did is what I wanna know...and hes setting a horrible example as a role model for his children...especially his daughters

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
How "Alpha" will Mr. Hooker be seen by the general public?

How "Alpha" does the 18 Y.O.'s friends think he is? (If she has or had any at this point.)

Will they have to hang out with her crowd and hope to be 'accepted'? Would people his age 'accept' their 'love' and go out with them? How about both families? What about strangers who see 'dad with his daughter' and may find it odd he's holding her hand? Will "Alpha" Mr. Hooker be able to give PDA's to his 18 y.o. lover?

What about new employment for the infamous Mr. Hooker? Will he take his 'soulmate' to work functions he may be required to attend?

There are probably loads of weird situations they will find themselves in. Or will they become a pair of social recluses?

Think about it. That dude isn't Alpha he's more of the Little Rascal's Alphalpha. Pathetic nerd.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
How "Alpha" will Mr. Hooker be seen by the general public?

How "Alpha" does the 18 Y.O.'s friends think he is? (If she has or had any at this point.)

Will they have to hang out with her crowd and hope to be 'accepted'? Would people his age 'accept' their 'love' and go out with them? How about both families? What about strangers who see 'dad with his daughter' and may find it odd he's holding her hand? Will "Alpha" Mr. Hooker be able to give PDA's to his 18 y.o. lover?

What about new employment for the infamous Mr. Hooker? Will he take his 'soulmate' to work functions he may be required to attend?

There are probably loads of weird situations they will find themselves in. Or will they become a pair of social recluses?

Think about it. That dude isn't Alpha he's more of the Little Rascal's Alphalpha. Pathetic nerd.

Exactly why this guy wins the AFC (not alpha) award of the decade. Because he is willing to exchange basically everything (career, social life, normalcy, etc) for some young snatch. Thats a big price to pay for pVssy (because there certainly isn't anything else you'd want with an 18yo) and about as non alpha as it gets. Guy is a total moron.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
That's because Roissy himself defines alpha as someone who is good with women. Not necessary a leader of men or a man with morals or w/e. Therefore in a story where a 40 year old man can still get a prime 18 year old girl, Roissy will call it completely alpha..
It's "Alpha" dumping your wife and fvcking up your daughters head to date an 18 y.o? Congratulations.

2nd Roissy himself condemned the man for breaking his wedding contract and said he shouldn't have gotten into it in the first place. Roissy briefly touches upon the point that Rollo and others always point out that a man's SMP value increases over time and therefore its in the best interests of a woman to get him to marry.
Mr. Hookers 'value' increased by one fatherless 18yo? Wow. Just wow.

3rd You are ostracizing and calling the man a pedo. But when young guys chase cougars nobody gives a fvck (and in fact we glorify it) and the women aren't pedo lmao. Shows you at what point we are in society when that happens.
If young guys chase cougars a full grown woman should hopefully have some common sense. At least more than a young guy. Cougars are laugable, pathetic women who think cosmetic surgery, makeup, and young boys are the fountain of youth for their fvcked up lives. The young dudes and any older ones laugh behind their backs and only think of them as cvm dumpsters.