Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Heartiste: Alpha Male Of The Month Seriously? LMAO!

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
It's "Alpha" dumping your wife and fvcking up your daughters head to date an 18 y.o? Congratulations.

Alpha is not moral or immoral.

Mr. Hookers 'value' increased by one fatherless 18yo? Wow. Just wow.

Wow you're good at taking things out of context and creating strawman arguments.

If young guys chase cougars a full grown woman should hopefully have some common sense. At least more than a young guy. Cougars are laugable, pathetic women who think cosmetic surgery, makeup, and young boys are the fountain of youth for their fvcked up lives. The young dudes and any older ones laugh behind their backs and only think of them as cvm dumpsters.

They should but they don't. The whole cougar thing is pushed as normal.
Here you go

Lastly if you're so angry about this (did you make 2 or 3 threads about it?) why don't you ask Heartiste himself. He actually comments and responds to criticism frequently.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
Here you go

Lastly if you're so angry about this (did you make 2 or 3 threads about it?) why don't you ask Heartiste himself. He actually comments and responds to criticism frequently.

Angry? LMAO. It's common sense brother. I could care less what Heartiste claims is "Alpha". I simply found the article hilarious. Hell I think the word "Alpha" is used by people who are seriously insecure with themselves.

Just a good topic to discuss rather than the normal whining that goes on here.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You attack Roissy for wrong reasons.

He takes an absolutist approach to defining the alpha male. While YOU may place considerations on ethics, a career, social support from friends on qualities a man should have, Roissy only considers your ability to attract ATTRACTIVE women. It's evident in yalls posts. st_99 says he's an AFC. But the DJ's at sosuave have a different spectrum in which they consider men, compared to Roissy. You have a scale ranging from AFC to mPUA/MasterDJ/etc, while Roissy has an Omega-Alpha scale. When you look at Roissy's posts from your lens, it's no wonder they all seem stupid. Roissy considers an alpha ANY man who can evoke gina tingles in attractive, desirable women.

To that extent, a MPUA/or Master Don Juan can be considered by Roissy to be an ALPHA while a Roissian ALPHA can't always be considered to be a MDJ. It all boils down to your virtues. Personally, I'd like to be alpha by any measure.

From a strictly evolutionary approach, it doesn't matter how much society and your family hate you, if you are successfully passing your genes down through an attractive give, your sexual fitness has ousted competition successfully.

Please read this, better written, blogpost about an alpha badboy, who is pretty lame by societal standards, but literally have women KILL for him:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/07/29/chicks-dig-jerks-game-is-its-own-status/

You can paint Josh in any way you want, but he has attractive, young girls willing to kill each other for this alpha. Have you ever had girls that primitively crave you like that?

THAT is an alpha male, according to Roissy. He compels his students to consider only the MINDSET that Josh has to replicate alphaness until you get it right yourself.

It's the Bring da movies mindset of irrational self confidence that I've learned from Roissy, and it's gotten me laid more than any other seduction material ever has for me.

:EDIT: At a second look, Camacho's texting conversations indicate that he's more alpha than any one of us here. These girls are the lowest form of AFC (average, frustrated c*nt, in this case) in his hands.

Part of me wants to reply to every single thread on this forum: "Tell her: 'bring da movies'"

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically, it is "beta" to ascribe a man's value by the extent to which he can attract women. By that standard, if you can attract some young girls, well, you're a made man and you have your reward...is that all?

They set the bar pretty low over at CH.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
You attack Roissy for wrong reasons.

He takes an absolutist approach to defining the alpha male. While YOU may place considerations on ethics, a career, social support from friends on qualities a man should have, Roissy only considers your ability to attract ATTRACTIVE women. It's evident in yalls posts. st_99 says he's an AFC. But the DJ's at sosuave have a different spectrum in which they consider men, compared to Roissy. You have a scale ranging from AFC to mPUA/MasterDJ/etc, while Roissy has an Omega-Alpha scale. When you look at Roissy's posts from your lens, it's no wonder they all seem stupid. Roissy considers an alpha ANY man who can evoke gina tingles in attractive, desirable women.

To that extent, a MPUA/or Master Don Juan can be considered by Roissy to be an ALPHA while a Roissian ALPHA can't always be considered to be a MDJ. It all boils down to your virtues. Personally, I'd like to be alpha by any measure.

From a strictly evolutionary approach, it doesn't matter how much society and your family hate you, if you are successfully passing your genes down through an attractive give, your sexual fitness has ousted competition successfully.

Please read this, better written, blogpost about an alpha badboy, who is pretty lame by societal standards, but literally have women KILL for him:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/07/29/chicks-dig-jerks-game-is-its-own-status/

You can paint Josh in any way you want, but he has attractive, young girls willing to kill each other for this alpha. Have you ever had girls that primitively crave you like that?

THAT is an alpha male, according to Roissy. He compels his students to consider only the MINDSET that Josh has to replicate alphaness until you get it right yourself.

It's the Bring da movies mindset of irrational self confidence that I've learned from Roissy, and it's gotten me laid more than any other seduction material ever has for me.

:EDIT: At a second look, Camacho's texting conversations indicate that he's more alpha than any one of us here. These girls are the lowest form of AFC (average, frustrated c*nt, in this case) in his hands.

Part of me wants to reply to every single thread on this forum: "Tell her: 'bring da movies'"
He was 'alpha' to two or three mentally screwed up teenagers. Nothing more. I could care less if some chicks are fvcked in the head. And if they are? They're most likely chronic residents of Plenty of Fish. Those types infest that site. Which is why I don't bother with bottom of the barrel except for trolling that site a few months ago.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Julius he is not ascribing value to to a man based on the women he attracts, he is noting that aplha attracts the young hot poon.

Whether that means he is "valuable" or not is another discussion altogether.

What you are arguing is that women have a poor sense of value. Something I cannot disagree with.
I wasn't making the case that women have a poor sense of value, but I do see alot of that.

I was arguing that a man should not regard his own value, or his "alphaness", by the metric of attracting women; to value women (or others in general) so highly undermines your own self-view, it places an artificial arbiter between you and your ideal self, it places your value at the discretion of others, it makes you a leach on others for your own self-esteem.

It would be the same as asking someone else to call the over/under on my stocks because I didn't trust my own judgment.

And it wasn't just that post that I was refering to, it's the whole alpha paradigm that Roissy has enshrined that I take issue with; he glorifies the gutter, just like the modern media complex he claims to be a "renegade" from. Roissy's alpha ideal is that of a juvenile streetbum, a degenerate criminal in the gutter, a nihilistic zombie who feeds on others to evade the knowledge that he is not alive...

And I'm not a puritan, by any means. But I know that, all too often, promiscuity is used as a crutch for an unearned sense of self-esteem; I know I did, when I was younger.

My alpha ideal is something different. It has nothing to do with others; I have no desire to lead or command others, to be responsible for your decisions, to babysit grown adults. I'm all about making myself in the image of my chosen ideal, that's the only thing I live for; my work, my life, my talents, my investments, my future.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
I wasn't making the case that women have a poor sense of value, but I do see alot of that.

I was arguing that a man should not regard his own value, or his "alphaness", by the metric of attracting women; to value women (or others in general) so highly undermines your own self-view, it places an artificial arbiter between you and your ideal self, it places your value at the discretion of others, it makes you a leach on others for your own self-esteem.

It would be the same as asking someone else to call the over/under on my stocks because I didn't trust my own judgment.

And it wasn't just that post that I was refering to, it's the whole alpha paradigm that Roissy has enshrined that I take issue with; he glorifies the gutter, just like the modern media complex he claims to be a "renegade" from. Roissy's alpha ideal is that of a juvenile streetbum, a degenerate criminal in the gutter, a nihilistic zombie who feeds on others to evade the knowledge that he is not alive...

And I'm not a puritan, by any means. But I know that, all too often, promiscuity is used as a crutch for an unearned sense of self-esteem; I know I did, when I was younger.

My alpha ideal is something different. It has nothing to do with others; I have no desire to lead or command others, to be responsible for your decisions, to babysit grown adults. I'm all about making myself in the image of my chosen ideal, that's the only thing I live for; my work, my life, my talents, my investments, my future.
i wasn't going to jump into this thread for good reason but i agree 100000000000000%

i had no idea who this guy was until like a month ago. I'm not big in the "comjmunity" i just like to keep my wife happy and to keep my skills honed in case they ever need to be used. so when people sart tlaking about "oh this site over ehre the #### site" i have no clue. i saw this guys name floating around a few times, again, id on't pay attention to that stype of stuff. not why i am here.

anyway, by chance i clicked on one of his posts/blogs one day and it wasn't.. it didn't suck. so I added him to my RSS feed. I forgot which it was.

about what.. i had been noticing since then he makes a bunch of ****ty posts that i do'nt agree with whatsoever, but he made one the other day where he said something to the akin of, you are a loser if you sacrifice anything for the future and you need to live for today. at that point i had to take him off my RSS feed.

the guy is nothing resembling an alpha. he's a guy who has half ass figured out how to get laid and is using it as justification to slack in every other aspect of his life. let's see how alpha your ass is when you are 50 years old and realize that you will never be able to retire. or get prostate canser and beucase you were so busy being alpha you have ****ty ass medicare. or you want to buy a house that is not in a roach infested neighborhood in a metropolitan suburb only to find out you can't come close to affording it. you can have that. He's basically mystery reincarnated. there is more to being alpha then getting **** wet. the guy prays on.. to put it blunty, guys who have never had much ope with women and all they can see is he is getting laid. the only people who make THAT biga deal out of getting laid are people who aren't getting laid. once you get laid a few times and start to live a normal or half normal life you realize how futile that stance is.

also, dealing strickliy with women, because i know that's all you horn dogs care about lol, when you take that mindset, you in essence enable "cap n trade" so to speak with the quality of women you are dealing with. by "never sacrificing" and by putting your self worth on the amount of women you have.. ask yourself this simple question.. what woman worth her **** is going to shack up with a guy whose entire self worth is revolved around her? he might not b e a chump, he might be good in bed or good looking but i mean, there comes a point where I mean come on. I mean you will get laid. you will get laid by good looking women. but, you are capping your self on quality. all the game and alphaness on earth is going to get you the 8.5 RN if you d't have **** going for you long term beucdase she has the ability to get alpha AND long term. fvcking a bunch of waitresses and bar sluts and emo chicks doesn't od **** for me. at lesat long term it doesn't.

which in turn is probalby why a bunch of guys are stuck dealing with ****ty flaky stupid I'm only as good as I look women.

i'm out after that. can't waste another of my 10 posts in this thread but thought that was worth stating.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Did you miss the part where he sacrificed his wife, kids, reputation, and career for this 5?
This.

The guy cared more about getting his d!ick wet than being a good father. He doesnt care about the horrible example he set for his kids, especially his daughter who is this girls classmate.

Horrible parent. And tbh, stuff like this shows just how fvked in the head many dudes in this "community" really are, since they are sticking up for this toolbag. Im glad they are only a minority of the men out there. Anyone with a daughter, younger sister, or female relative that they are close to wouldnt be sticking up for a grown azz man who was sniffing around them at 14 and was their teacher.

Its really low to put sex before your own children...what a douche. And he will have nothing when this girl matures and decides she wants to start screwing guys her own age. How do you trade your entire life (career, family, friends) for a piece of azz that most likely wont last?

Que idiota pendejo.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
When society starts caring when women destroy families, then I will care about men doing it.

Until then, society can lick my ballsack.
Strawman. We are talking about what this guy did as a father. We are not talking about women destroying families. Just because other women do, does not absolve this loser.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she had a lot of options, then I don't think it should be an issue. Then the marriage should just be accredited to his game, or his lifestyle. Of course, eventually her wants and needs will change, so the marriage probably won't last long.

But do you guys think she was super desperate, and the guy was also super desperate, and so he manipulated her into marrying him? Because if she thought she couldn't get any better, and he actually couldn't get any better, then it would be a pretty big loss for the girl. You never know what other kind of guy she could have picked up.

She should be fully aware of her options when she makes these choices. So let's just hope she was aware of her options and that she actually made a smart choice.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously this guy is an alpha if he's being discussed about this fervently.

Sticking a huge middle finger to society of course *SHOULD* piss you, a contributing member of it, off. That's why you (directed to many here) attack him so.

But WHY do you(we/etc) hate him so much? You don't know the wife and kids. They could be the biggest pieces of shlt this side of the Mississippi. You don't know the genuine degree of love that this man and young girl legally have for each other.

You hate him because he was free to do something that you've probably considered, but never have been able to do.

Think about it.....

...Why else would you be attacking him? We all know pieces of shît in our life. But do we attack THEM as much as this guy? No.

On those grounds, yes, Roissy is right. The man is an alpha; if he can draw out this great an emotional response in men, just think the response he gets with women.

Doesn't change the fact that he's a piece of sht....

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Sticking a huge middle finger to society of course *SHOULD* piss you, a contributing member of it, off. That's why you (directed to many here) attack him so.

Exactly. Which is why you see so many people resort to irrational and emotionally charged responses, trying to force their opinionated views on everyone else and slapping a pedophile label on this guy when he's the furthest thing from one.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
On those grounds, yes, Roissy is right. The man is an alpha; if he can draw out this great an emotional response in men, just think the response he gets with women.
I disagree. How does this guys story all of sudden make the requirements to be seen as Alpha so easy?

If all it takes is getting an emotional response out of men to be deemed alpha, then we should start calling homosexuals Alpha. Why? Because plenty of dudes respond emotionally to them...albeit in a negative fashion.

This is why I never took to the idea that humans could be labeled the same way wild animals are. For one, these labels meanings are subjective. Secondly, humans are much more than basic instincts. Nurture has as much to do with our behavior as nature.

If this loser teacher is an Alpha, then the word truly means nothing any longer.