"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Heartbroken?

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
I know all of you have gone through at least one heartbreaking experience in your life (either BEFORE or AFTER you found this site). If you haven't you will/should because I think it's essential for any future pimp to feel that "pain". After time has passed, it acts as a great source of inspiration...(though it may also still hurt)

Anyway, this didn't happen too long ago: I really liked this one girl (we're both sophomores) and she went to this school dance with another guy. I went, too, with my friend. In fact, we all went in a group of around 15 or so people. Now, I was already feeling pretty bad because I never even got the chance to ask this girl to the dance (the other guy was quick). I knew the girl liked both of us but I didn't know who she actually had a crush on: me or the other dude. Well...they basically danced the whole night together, holding eachother real closely, until "My Boo" came on. Me and my slow dance partners (I had 2 at one time:D) were dancing but my attention was fully focused on my crush...and she and her date started making out right in front of me. Also, I later found out that was her first kiss EVER. MAN...I felt so bad right then..."My Boo" was like the perfect song for that too. It would've been "sooo sweet" if I didn't have such a major crush on that girl. After the dance, our group of friends teased them about them kissing (they both were blushing, etc.). God, I tried so hard to block out the conversation...

Yeah. That made me feel real sh*tty. I get reminded of it everytime I hear an Usher song now lol. Actually...it's not that funny. Go ahead and post your sh*tty moments too. It'll make you feel better about your life now.:D
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
Grade 8... Definite AFC then. Amy Taggert.
School camping trip thing I think...
We had a great three days, then back in my home town, the rules applied and she never talked to me again. LOL.

I remember going to a restaurant with my fam as soon as I got back, but couldn't eat a thing.... Tired is waht I said it was... but it was heartbreak.


OOOOO good ole AFC days!

Ciao
 

Borgia

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
London
A DJ doesn't exist - but, if you believe that a DJ doesn't feel heartache

I don't want to be one
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
Grade 7 Halloween dance.....

My first dance ever and I was nervous as hell, as the night went on and i saw all the "older" 8th graders dancing..... as each slow song passed on i grew more and more ballsy saying to my friends "I am dancing with someone tonite before this nite is over".....at the last song i worked up the courage to ask Mary McCormick to dance and we did but we were both so ackward we didn't talk at all......over that weekend after the dance i developed a huge crush on her and planned to ask her out sometime that week....later on a friend of mine came up to me and said.."Hey I heard you danced with Mary last friday."...."Yep, yep" I said with a ****y pride in my voice, "Yeah" he said "She told me it was the most unpleasant experience of her life." ........ouch
 

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
Dude... that hsm978 is right...

You don't know what your talking about...

A DJ IS A STATE OF MIND AND STYLE, NOT A ROBOT WHO DOESN'T FEEL EMOTION. He just knows how to channel it into something creative.
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Bussey
Dude... that hsm978 is right...

You don't know what your talking about...

A DJ IS A STATE OF MIND AND STYLE, NOT A ROBOT WHO DOESN'T FEEL EMOTION. He just knows how to channel it into something creative.
do i have to repeat, feel my post bro, its got meaning.
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
How can one truely love if one cannot care? Its one thing to not care when you first start out with someone but once you have been dating for a couple years its impossible not to care or get attached in someone, its a physicological and emotional impossibilty not to care as you and someone else are in a relation for a long time. If you are too afraid to feel, then you are too afraid to be a DJ.

-Grey Fox
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Grey Fox
How can one truely love if one cannot care? Its one thing to not care when you first start out with someone but once you have been dating for a couple years its impossible not to care or get attached in someone, its a physicological and emotional impossibilty not to care as you and someone else are in a relation for a long time. If you are too afraid to feel, then you are too afraid to be a DJ.

-Grey Fox
your "deep" quotes have no actual meaning,
i care not, i love not, im there for the hott chicks.
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Nothing deep about what I'm saying, people form a chemical connection with each other when they sleep together. Its something primal that for some reason or another just stuck around as people evolved. Oh and you do care actually, because if you didn't you wouldn't care if you were banging a land monster or a supermodel. But you said you're here for the hot chicks so you care what kind of girl you sleep with cause that effects your credibility and you should care about your image. I never heard of DJ that didn't give a crap about looking good and being at the top of his game.

-Grey Fox
 

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
HGP, you've shot your credibility.

You don't know what your saying any more....

I've decided to ignore you..

You don't care? Your just in it for hot chicks? Your and idiot!
 

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
huge guy pimpin, I know what you're trying to say, but you won't have that attitude ALL your life...(unless you want to live an empty one)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top