Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Heartbroken?

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know all of you have gone through at least one heartbreaking experience in your life (either BEFORE or AFTER you found this site). If you haven't you will/should because I think it's essential for any future pimp to feel that "pain". After time has passed, it acts as a great source of inspiration...(though it may also still hurt)

Anyway, this didn't happen too long ago: I really liked this one girl (we're both sophomores) and she went to this school dance with another guy. I went, too, with my friend. In fact, we all went in a group of around 15 or so people. Now, I was already feeling pretty bad because I never even got the chance to ask this girl to the dance (the other guy was quick). I knew the girl liked both of us but I didn't know who she actually had a crush on: me or the other dude. Well...they basically danced the whole night together, holding eachother real closely, until "My Boo" came on. Me and my slow dance partners (I had 2 at one time:D) were dancing but my attention was fully focused on my crush...and she and her date started making out right in front of me. Also, I later found out that was her first kiss EVER. MAN...I felt so bad right then..."My Boo" was like the perfect song for that too. It would've been "sooo sweet" if I didn't have such a major crush on that girl. After the dance, our group of friends teased them about them kissing (they both were blushing, etc.). God, I tried so hard to block out the conversation...

Yeah. That made me feel real sh*tty. I get reminded of it everytime I hear an Usher song now lol. Actually...it's not that funny. Go ahead and post your sh*tty moments too. It'll make you feel better about your life now.:D

Last edited:

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grade 8... Definite AFC then. Amy Taggert.
School camping trip thing I think...
We had a great three days, then back in my home town, the rules applied and she never talked to me again. LOL.

I remember going to a restaurant with my fam as soon as I got back, but couldn't eat a thing.... Tired is waht I said it was... but it was heartbreak.

OOOOO good ole AFC days!

Ciao

Borgia

Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ doesn't exist - but, if you believe that a DJ doesn't feel heartache

I don't want to be one

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grade 7 Halloween dance.....

My first dance ever and I was nervous as hell, as the night went on and i saw all the "older" 8th graders dancing..... as each slow song passed on i grew more and more ballsy saying to my friends "I am dancing with someone tonite before this nite is over".....at the last song i worked up the courage to ask Mary McCormick to dance and we did but we were both so ackward we didn't talk at all......over that weekend after the dance i developed a huge crush on her and planned to ask her out sometime that week....later on a friend of mine came up to me and said.."Hey I heard you danced with Mary last friday."...."Yep, yep" I said with a ****y pride in my voice, "Yeah" he said "She told me it was the most unpleasant experience of her life." ........ouch

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... that hsm978 is right...

You don't know what your talking about...

A DJ IS A STATE OF MIND AND STYLE, NOT A ROBOT WHO DOESN'T FEEL EMOTION. He just knows how to channel it into something creative.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bussey
Dude... that hsm978 is right...

You don't know what your talking about...

A DJ IS A STATE OF MIND AND STYLE, NOT A ROBOT WHO DOESN'T FEEL EMOTION. He just knows how to channel it into something creative.
do i have to repeat, feel my post bro, its got meaning.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can one truely love if one cannot care? Its one thing to not care when you first start out with someone but once you have been dating for a couple years its impossible not to care or get attached in someone, its a physicological and emotional impossibilty not to care as you and someone else are in a relation for a long time. If you are too afraid to feel, then you are too afraid to be a DJ.

-Grey Fox

Reaction score
Originally posted by Grey Fox
How can one truely love if one cannot care? Its one thing to not care when you first start out with someone but once you have been dating for a couple years its impossible not to care or get attached in someone, its a physicological and emotional impossibilty not to care as you and someone else are in a relation for a long time. If you are too afraid to feel, then you are too afraid to be a DJ.

-Grey Fox
your "deep" quotes have no actual meaning,
i care not, i love not, im there for the hott chicks.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing deep about what I'm saying, people form a chemical connection with each other when they sleep together. Its something primal that for some reason or another just stuck around as people evolved. Oh and you do care actually, because if you didn't you wouldn't care if you were banging a land monster or a supermodel. But you said you're here for the hot chicks so you care what kind of girl you sleep with cause that effects your credibility and you should care about your image. I never heard of DJ that didn't give a crap about looking good and being at the top of his game.

-Grey Fox

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HGP, you've shot your credibility.

You don't know what your saying any more....

I've decided to ignore you..

You don't care? Your just in it for hot chicks? Your and idiot!

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
huge guy pimpin, I know what you're trying to say, but you won't have that attitude ALL your life...(unless you want to live an empty one)