Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Heard a new rejection the other day

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are so creative in coming up with ways to avoid saying “no”. It’s funny to listen to them go around their elbow to get to their ass when a simple “no” would do.lol

I thought I’d been getting interested vibes from this girl that I see on a regular basis because she’d always ask me these personal questions “what do you do? Have any kids? Ever been married? What kind of work do you do?”. So the 3rd time I saw her I said “I know we can’t go out for a drink and everything is closed down right now, how about we go fishing at the pond at my house this weekend?” She replied “I’d like that but honestly I can’t say right now if I’m ready to date anyone, but you neber know what the future holds”. The fvck do you say to that? I could feel the dumbfounded look come across my face.lol I just replied “Um ok? I was asking about fishing, not to get married”. She laughed and I sorta did to. I just brought it was a weird answer to a simple question.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fishing probably sounds intimidating to her. Too involved. Many women are very squeamish about fish and bait.

I would recommend lighter fare... mini golf, something like that where it seems less involved.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fishing probably sounds intimidating to her. Too involved. Many women are very squeamish about fish and bait.

I would recommend lighter fare... mini golf, something like that where it seems less involved.
Those places are closed down around here, I’m having to get REALLY creative lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

In case you didn't hear there is a global pandemic going on...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrote from my phone... autocorrect. I thought I wrote disc golf, which is out in the woods and away from people.
Fishing is a little much for a first date with most women. Fish are “icky” to the majority.

If you want to fish, the best thing to do is to probe first by talking about fishing, how it makes you feel, etc. Then you can gauge her response and you are more likely to get a positive reaction. Dealing with women is all about laying groundwork.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you need to keep some extra liquor in your house.
Women love Moscato or any other types of wine. Champagne is practically chick bait.
Even a bottle of Sake could be shared between two people.
I always keep an extra bottle of Vodka in my cabinet because it can be mixed with anything.

Fishing is not the most exciting activity to do amongst partners.
No offense if you like it.
And some people have fish allergies and would get majorly turned off by this idea.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are so creative in coming up with ways to avoid saying “no”. It’s funny to listen to them go around their elbow to get to their ass when a simple “no” would do.lol

I thought I’d been getting interested vibes from this girl that I see on a regular basis because she’d always ask me these personal questions “what do you do? Have any kids? Ever been married? What kind of work do you do?”. So the 3rd time I saw her I said “I know we can’t go out for a drink and everything is closed down right now, how about we go fishing at the pond at my house this weekend?” She replied “I’d like that but honestly I can’t say right now if I’m ready to date anyone, but you neber know what the future holds”. The fvck do you say to that? I could feel the dumbfounded look come across my face.lol I just replied “Um ok? I was asking about fishing, not to get married”. She laughed and I sorta did to. I just brought it was a weird answer to a simple question.
I find the best way to deal with this is to sort of ignore the wording and just consider whether they are being cooperative or not. To me this particular excuse sounds a bit like the letter you get when you're rejected for a job.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If a woman has crazy high interest she will agree to do any activity with you.
At worst case a high interest woman would counter with a different activity.

This is a low interest woman OP. She was letting you down easy.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fish means your díck in Naples.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't buy the whole "fish are icky, no thanks" theory.. if she was interested she would have suggested something else then.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Morph into Lebron James or Elon Musk or Rob Gronkowski, see what her response is then.

They'll get a yes, I garon-tee!

You were rejected. Should have suggested something else initially. Move on.

Case closed.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fishing eh...maybe she didnt think you was a catch :lol:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman need a fish like a byc...ehm no wrong quote, lets say you need a better bait than fishing for fishing.

She was probably lukewarm about it, not low interest since she is talking but no high interest either since she didnt make any counteroffer.

Anyway hope there is plenty of fish in your lake cause there aint much in the streets nowadays.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Those places are closed down around here, I’m having to get REALLY creative lol
No you don't. Ask them if they like cooking and then invite them over to cook dinner with you. I have banged 6 women with no meetups prior on the first time over using this method in the past 3 months

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you don't. Ask them if they like cooking and then invite them over to cook dinner with you. I have banged 6 women with no meetups prior on the first time over using this method in the past 3 months
Most women won’t go for that in the first 3 dates. I’ve tried.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Most women won’t go for that in the first 3 dates. I’ve tried.
You aren't building up enough of a good vibe with them then. I've had a few get weirded out by it but most were no issue having them come over. It's been pretty easy to be honest.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically she has someone she’s ****ing and wishing to take over, that she’s submitted too... but you’re a good guy, etc and if she fails “you never know what the future holds” aka, she considers you as “beta bucks”...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How well do you know her? A lot of women won't go alone to a man's house on a first date, for good reason.