Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Heard a new rejection the other day

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are so creative in coming up with ways to avoid saying “no”. It’s funny to listen to them go around their elbow to get to their ass when a simple “no” would do.lol

I thought I’d been getting interested vibes from this girl that I see on a regular basis because she’d always ask me these personal questions “what do you do? Have any kids? Ever been married? What kind of work do you do?”. So the 3rd time I saw her I said “I know we can’t go out for a drink and everything is closed down right now, how about we go fishing at the pond at my house this weekend?” She replied “I’d like that but honestly I can’t say right now if I’m ready to date anyone, but you neber know what the future holds”. The fvck do you say to that? I could feel the dumbfounded look come across my face.lol I just replied “Um ok? I was asking about fishing, not to get married”. She laughed and I sorta did to. I just brought it was a weird answer to a simple question.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
Fishing probably sounds intimidating to her. Too involved. Many women are very squeamish about fish and bait.

I would recommend lighter fare... mini golf, something like that where it seems less involved.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fishing probably sounds intimidating to her. Too involved. Many women are very squeamish about fish and bait.

I would recommend lighter fare... mini golf, something like that where it seems less involved.
Those places are closed down around here, I’m having to get REALLY creative lol

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That kind of response tells me she's interested but she's currently quarantining with some other guy.

BackInTheGame78

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In case you didn't hear there is a global pandemic going on...

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Funny, I thought the mention of his house is what scared her....

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
Wrote from my phone... autocorrect. I thought I wrote disc golf, which is out in the woods and away from people.
Fishing is a little much for a first date with most women. Fish are “icky” to the majority.

If you want to fish, the best thing to do is to probe first by talking about fishing, how it makes you feel, etc. Then you can gauge her response and you are more likely to get a positive reaction. Dealing with women is all about laying groundwork.

Tilex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you need to keep some extra liquor in your house.
Women love Moscato or any other types of wine. Champagne is practically chick bait.
Even a bottle of Sake could be shared between two people.
I always keep an extra bottle of Vodka in my cabinet because it can be mixed with anything.

Fishing is not the most exciting activity to do amongst partners.
No offense if you like it.
And some people have fish allergies and would get majorly turned off by this idea.