"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

HB's that are interested walk off and act like they're too good

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
I get this a lot.

1) HB is all into me and we're talking for ages, and then HB just runs of with her girlfriend or some sh!t.
2) HB and I establish rapport and keep in touch by phone,etc...when we meet up with a group of friends....she ignores me...as if nothing special is going on between us....

Women are sometimes hard to figure out! :confused:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

BigBadWBAFC

New Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Noxen, PA
I got the opposite

Usually when I meet girls I go for the extremely hot girls. Fortunately for me, whenever I say hi to them they say hi back and we get to talking alot. Maybe they feel bad for me cuz I am a hick...but either way it makes me feel good. Perhaps girls know they way to a guys heart by sweet talk. My heart just melts for that kind.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
hmmm i'm talking more so about a chick you already sort of know.
ie the time when she decides to LJBF's you or not

a lot of women act very very volatile.
if they are interested, they try to HIDE their interest
I find this a lot
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Actually maybe I should start a new thread.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
A PUA does not GIVE A FLYING FUCK.

A PUA would go off and sarge and flirt with other girls when he loses interest in said flakey girl.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top