Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB9 wants to join me and my buddy in Vegas

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB9 I met a few months ago, wants to join me and my buddy in Vegas. I hooked up with her a few times but didn't show much interest because I'm spinning like 4 plates already which is a handful. So she asked me what I was doing this summer and I said I'm going to Vegas with my buddy.

She surprised me when she said she wants to come as well. The thing is do I let her come and treat her like another buddy or just say no and go with my buddy. I don't mind her company but it might get awkward if we go to strip clubs and stuff.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She may be trying to lock you down.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB9 reacting to your news of going to Vegas with your buddy:

It's DEFCON 5 for her :lol:

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to Vegas this summer so if you don't end up going with her just send her with me

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB9 I met a few months ago, wants to join me and my buddy in Vegas. I hooked up with her a few times but didn't show much interest because I'm spinning like 4 plates already which is a handful. So she asked me what I was doing this summer and I said I'm going to Vegas with my buddy.

She surprised me when she said she wants to come as well. The thing is do I let her come and treat her like another buddy or just say no and go with my buddy. I don't mind her company but it might get awkward if we go to strip clubs and stuff.
basically let her know how it is, say something like "only come if you can't handle it, if you aren't snorting coke off stripper's asses, losing $50,000 in blackjack, getting into foursomes with me and two hookers, etc. then I'm sending your ass home early! :p"

absolutely do not bring her if she's not the kind of girl who knows how to have fun

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I see a threesum in the horizon here. Find another hot chick and enjoy the double secks my man.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuk that biatch . I ain't no babysitter . Don't worry I will get plenty of secks without the albatross

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough, OP. She covers her expenses, fine by my book.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey I'm beautiful, can you bring me to Vegas for free? ;) ;)"

Don't give that ***** any freebies. She can get her own ride.
True dat. Even if I was fking her I would still think twice but given she's not ... fk that . She is pretty coz she's a model . She can find some other sucker