Glassguy
Moderator
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2016
- Messages
- 4,789
- Reaction score
- 8,861
- Age
- 49
If you've read many of OPs threads it all makes perfect sense.2 week of dating and meeting her fam its way too fast.
Id try to avoid it for as long as possible.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
If you've read many of OPs threads it all makes perfect sense.2 week of dating and meeting her fam its way too fast.
Id try to avoid it for as long as possible.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Look man, I'm not trying to offend you. I'm simply giving you feedback. No matter how you slice it, that's too soon. You don't know her and she doesn't know you, end of story. If you're offended by that, not sure what to tell you.@highSpeed with a attitude like yours I can only imagine why your banging 5s and 6s on a really lucky year p.s if you knew what to do with her how come you haven't got a hb9 right now? Proof is in the pudding mate. This isn't a d!ck measuring contest. Just be happy for me.
She's an HB9. That's all that matters here.There was this time I phucked a small pretty shopkeeper - she had very pretty face, little small breast and ass so hard that I could barely squeez it.
Phucking her was awesome.
She decided I should meet her family after two weeks of dating. I agreed.
I found out that she was poor and her father was alcoholic and left family. She also started to **** test me there (like what I have just seen wasn't one big **** test).
Now I went to the bathroom and a stool was swimming there in the toilet. Quite symbolic for me.
So considering I am after women with money to some extent, I GTFOed from there.
Girl staphd me said she will bring me back home with her car. I agreed foolishly.
Then she started crying and we had to stop on parking and she was crying even more. It was terrible experience and I felt like sh.it but I knew I had to be tough and break up with her ASAP.
So be on guard OP. Prepared to bail from there ASAP.
Ha. Just saw that. He'll be back.niceguytoalphamale wrote that he is deleting his acc so gonna marry her like tomorrow I presume. Must watch his teeths tho', trippin' over red flag carpet during ceremony might be bit shameful.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.