"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Hb9 wants me too meet her family FML!

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
@highSpeed with a attitude like yours I can only imagine why your banging 5s and 6s on a really lucky year p.s if you knew what to do with her how come you haven't got a hb9 right now? Proof is in the pudding mate. This isn't a d!ck measuring contest. Just be happy for me.
Look man, I'm not trying to offend you. I'm simply giving you feedback. No matter how you slice it, that's too soon. You don't know her and she doesn't know you, end of story. If you're offended by that, not sure what to tell you.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I think OP is trolling
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
There was this time I phucked a small pretty shopkeeper - she had very pretty face, little small breast and ass so hard that I could barely squeez it.

Phucking her was awesome.

She decided I should meet her family after two weeks of dating. I agreed.

I found out that she was poor and her father was alcoholic and left family. She also started to **** test me there (like what I have just seen wasn't one big **** test).

Now I went to the bathroom and a stool was swimming there in the toilet. Quite symbolic for me.

So considering I am after women with money to some extent, I GTFOed from there.

Girl staphd me said she will bring me back home with her car. I agreed foolishly.

Then she started crying and we had to stop on parking and she was crying even more. It was terrible experience and I felt like sh.it but I knew I had to be tough and break up with her ASAP.

So be on guard OP. Prepared to bail from there ASAP.
She's an HB9. That's all that matters here.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
 
Top