“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

HB9 IG Model trying to friend zone me?

TheTigerV1

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
20
Age
36
My current ex from my last LTR who moved in with me did all of the above on our first date that was suppose to be just coffee and lasted much longer.

OP,
It’s only going to get worse if you choose to continue to date this girl.

Yes she is pretty and the sex is amazing but sometimes you have to get burned to learn the hard way.

Experience is the best teacher.

Good luck with this disaster of a girl.
Yeah man, I tend to feel that she’s not interested and my gut feeling is rarely wrong.
However, even if she was, I am pretty sure that dating her would be a massive mistake, I just know it, instinctually. I completely agree with you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Real baller sh*t? Spending hours of your time and money on a girl you haven't even made a move on. Keep ballin.
 
Top