"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Hb9...hb10??

balla

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
I really think some of you guys have a messed up system or something. All I read about are 8s, 9s, 10s. Now theres nothin g wrong with that and if you guys are getting with the type of girls I picture when I see those # then more power to you.

But chances are you're not. I have only gotten with one person as high as 9 in my life. Never even seen anyone I would call a 10 and I have been around(travel alot, cities, countries..etc). Figure I usually get with 7s and occasional 8.

What do you guys consider 8s 9s 10s. For example with me, say you go to a good size club( 2 or 3 rooms multiple dance floors) in a good size city 3 mill+.

I would say on avg there are about few 9s(hottest girl in club material), decent amount of 8s (10-12), good amount of 7s, these are the girls that one guy in your group def says "now that is the hottest girl ever! and the rest of you say no shes not you moron" and then the rest 6(BJ) and below.

***if you are in LA or NY these number go out the window! haha

Think you guys are exaggerating these looks. Its not like I'm trying to call ppl out but sounds like you guys might be putting girls on a pedestal early on....and thats NO GOOD. Just leads to trouble. remember they are all *****es...haha j/k


just my 2 cents


Balla
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Good point. Perhaps it's better just to define women as those you find attractive and those you don't.

I think there's also this notion that the more attractive the woman the higher her standards and I doubt that's true at all. Some of the most attractive women I know are totally insecure and end up falling madly in love with guys who have nothing going for them.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
coffee doesn't taste the same to everyone.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
alchohol is a diffrent ball game :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Well, my system is kind of like the earthquake scale. I have yet to see a perfect 10, a girl of 7 or higher is someone that catches my eye. 6 are average girls, 5s are below average, 4s and below are usually ones that I turn away from so that they wouldn't think that I'm even remotely interested. Using this scale the only way to be a 2 or something is to have a brick imprint on your face and look like some hybrid between a male and female (unfortunatelly I've seen those types too, although rarely). A 1 is also an extreme yet to be seen, I'd say something with eyeballs falling out and with 2000 lbs might manage to get a score of 1.
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Is it just me or does anyone else here think that a chick with a good personality can make her more sexy?(as long as she's ok and above and not a complete ug)
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Yes - a good personality can notch someone up a couple of points, as can the opposite.

It's all relative, but I generally see it like this:

10: Extremely rare if they exist at all. Would have to be a 'natural beauty' with a perfect figure who looks perfect without makeup first thing in the morning.
9: Very beautiful. Somebody with a perfect figure, natural film star looks needing only a bit of makeup. Not so hot first thing in the morning.
8. Very pretty. Figure slightly flawed, ie a*s a bit big, etc. 'Pretty' face with makeup but not particularly good bone structure
7. Above average looks and figure, with good dressing and makeup can be notched up to an 8 or even 9.
6. 'Girl next door'. Slightly above average looks and figure, can be notched up to a 7 with good makeup.
5. Totally average, can't really be notched up even with lots of makeup.
4. Below average - eg somewhat overweight etc. Might be considered after three pints or so.
3. Unnattractive - noticeably ugly and/or overweight.
2. Very unnattractive, ugly and overweight.
1. Rare - probably seriously deformed, or morbidly obese etc.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

willo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Brisbane Australia
I don't even bother

To me they are either attractive or not, simple as that. Any more thought than that you are delaying chatting to them and building them up in your mind.
Cheers
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Whenever i hear dudes talking about 9's and 10's on here i immediately think 7. I think most people play it up a little.
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
The only reason guys here write about the 8's, 9's and 10's is because they are the ones you notice and REMEMBER.

To draw an analogy... You are driving down the street, do you notice all of the Ford Lasers or Honda Civics that you see? Probably not. If you drive past a Ferrarri or Lamborghini, you notice it and remember it... it makes an impression (except for all you rich buggers out there who probably own one.)

You are seeing all of the 1's, 2's and 3's, but your mind only acknowledges them for about half a second and then they are forgotten.

There's no accounting for taste... One man's trash is another man's treasure... and any other old sayings you can think of apply here. But as far as your subconscious is concerned, if the girl doesn't rate a mention, then she is quickly forgotten. If you tell me a girl is a 9, then YOU think she is hot and that is all that counts.
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Who gives a **** what rankings you give...IT DOESN"T MATTER...
 
Top